Two Rivers Lodge
Sleep Inn Bryson City - Cherokee Area(Bryson City)(Great Value!)
$90
SleepInn
$80
Hotels.com
Riverbend Lodging(Bryson City)(Great Value!)
$102
Relax Inn(Bryson City)(Great Value!)
$60
Lloyds on the River Country Inn(Bryson City)(Great Value!)
$79
Rosewood Inn(Bryson City)(Great Value!)
$95
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Nantahala Cabins(Bryson City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstoaster oventhe riverfire pitthe ownermotorcycle tripcoffee makera great place to stayawesome staybeds were comfortablefriendly ownersnorth carolinakathymotelmountainsmilesfurniturescenic
Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Just got back from a long weekend up in Bryson City. Two Rivers Lodge is a great place to stay. The owner is very friendly and the place is as clean as they come. The bed was comfortable and the rooms are good sized. You will not find a friendlier place to stay. The location is good for riding the Dragon or the Blue Ridge Parkway. Our group will be back soon!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank MidNightVentureRider
TwoRiversLodgenc, Owner at Two Rivers Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

I hope you make it back soon to ride more great roads.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Wow what an awesome weekend!!! Two Rivers Lodge came highly recommend and we selected this as our "Base Camp" for our MC's weekend trip. This is not only a great location, the owner Blain is a biker and will provide a guided tour of the area. We were able to ride the Tail of the Dragon and many other scenic roads without ever having to look at a map, follow a GPS, etc. Thanks to Blain and his family for helping to make our trip a huge success and a lot of fun!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Blitz-SHMC
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have stayed only two days in two rivers lodge, but would have stayed longer had it been possible.
Blane the owner and his family are the best Lodge hosts i have had a chance to meet. Everybody is welcome and well taken care of in a camaraderie atmosphere. Wether you are a biker like me , family travelers or just anybody...
The rooms are clean, its a great spot to settle down before enjoying all the nice bije rides in the area.
If i head back to the dragon etc... i know now where to go witout any doubts.
Thanks Blane for the best stop on my 2 weeks ride :)
François

Room Tip: There are greta rooms just along the river , beautifull setting
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Francois-Travel
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Call me old fashioned but it was truly a wonderful experience!!! It was above and beyond what I expected for the price. There were 2 different pillows on each of our beds... perfect, cause my husband likes the hard ones and I like the soft ones. The bed was perfect. I did not go through the room with a white glove... wasn't necessary!!! The Owners were the best host's ever and never will I stay at a chain hotel again. Twin Rivers Lodge and the hospitality made my weekend in the mountains one we will never forget. It was like the icing on top of the cake!

I have no reason to mislead anyone... if you are snooty, go to Cherokee... if you are down to earth and like people... stay at Twin Rivers Lodge!!!

Room Tip: I was right smack in the middle of the Lodge and totally enjoyed my stay, no noise, no excess sun, nice cross breaze.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ShaunaCrazyKirk
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This place is not the Holiday Inn nor even the Holiday Inn Express - Thank God. The Two Rivers Lodge is the reason my wife and I like to check out older, family-owned motels that date from another era - occasionally you find a gem. Yes, it is somewhat dated, but it has its own character and charm. It is very clean, quiet and the folks are friendly. Chairs in front of the rooms and the fire pit by the river provide opportunities to say "hi" to your neighbors. You just don't get that in the sterile atmosphere of a generic chain motel. And the wifi works great - I'm writing this from our room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple