What an awesome place! We traveled there with another couple and we had the hardest time leaving when our stay was over. Everything was wonderful--the wine and cheese, the breakfast, the views, the service and especially the wonderful, relaxed atmosphere. We really enjoyed Wally the cat too! We stayed for two nights and had spa treatments that were wonderful. Almost hate to spread the word about this great place for fear it will stay booked up and we can't get reservations :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small-scale & casual, Lakeview at Fontana evokes a quaint Mediterranean-meets-Greenwich Village ambiance; complete with charming courtyard, gourmet coffeehouse, yoga studio, and spa. Rooms and suites offer the perfect refuge for those who prefer their mountain breezes scented with the rich aroma of a cafe mocha. Or anyone whose idea of a fine afternoon is mountain biking or hiking followed by a hot stone massage. The surrounding 45 acres reveal an outdoor pool, a scenic hiking trail, and, of course, spectacular views of Fontana Lake and the Great Smoky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Lakeview at Fontana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview At Fontana Hotel Bryson City
- Lakeview At Fontana Bryson City