We love it here. We've been twice and planning a 3rd trip. The rooms are clean and spacious. The granola bar is great but you can choose to go to Bryson for breakfast as well. I love the wine hour and sitting on the deck. We take our kayaks and paddle on Fontana lake. We got to see the Smokey Mountain train go by. They took pictures of us on the kayaks and we took pictures of them on the train LOL! The spa is too die for and the different massage choices make it special. Don't forget to check out the little gift shop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small-scale & casual, Lakeview at Fontana evokes a quaint Mediterranean-meets-Greenwich Village ambiance; complete with charming courtyard, gourmet coffeehouse, yoga studio, and spa. Rooms and suites offer the perfect refuge for those who prefer their mountain breezes scented with the rich aroma of a cafe mocha. Or anyone whose idea of a fine afternoon is mountain biking or hiking followed by a hot stone massage. The surrounding 45 acres reveal an outdoor pool, a scenic hiking trail, and, of course, spectacular views of Fontana Lake and the Great Smoky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Lakeview at Fontana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview At Fontana Hotel Bryson City
- Lakeview At Fontana Bryson City