We just spent a very relaxing autumn weekend at Lakeview at Fontana, our second stay in less than two years. We were welcomed back by several staff members who remembered who we were from our first visit some 14 months earlier. As with our first visit, we did some hiking in the National Park, followed by some relaxing massages and evening wine and cheese before heading to Bryson City for our evening meals. This trip was enhanced by meeting a very nice couple who share our passion for traveling in Italy and learning that we also shared nearly identical Italian-American cultural heritage. We've been told that many people connect with new found friends at Lakeview. If you want a nice get-away-from-it-all experience in the North Carolina high country, Lakeview at Fontana needs to be high on your list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small-scale & casual, Lakeview at Fontana evokes a quaint Mediterranean-meets-Greenwich Village ambiance; complete with charming courtyard, gourmet coffeehouse, yoga studio, and spa. Rooms and suites offer the perfect refuge for those who prefer their mountain breezes scented with the rich aroma of a cafe mocha. Or anyone whose idea of a fine afternoon is mountain biking or hiking followed by a hot stone massage. The surrounding 45 acres reveal an outdoor pool, a scenic hiking trail, and, of course, spectacular views of Fontana Lake and the Great Smoky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Lakeview at Fontana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview At Fontana Hotel Bryson City
- Lakeview At Fontana Bryson City