Rosewood Inn
Sleep Inn Bryson City - Cherokee Area(Bryson City)(Great Value!)
$90
$90
Riverbend Lodging(Bryson City)(Great Value!)
$91
Relax Inn(Bryson City)(Great Value!)
$60
Lloyds on the River Country Inn(Bryson City)(Great Value!)
$79
Two Rivers Lodge(Bryson City)(Great Value!)
$69
$57
Agoda.com
Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$72
Scenic View Motel(Bryson City)
  • Free Internet
Lakeview at Fontana(Bryson City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe ownerwithin walking distancestayed heremotor lodgethe riverpolar express rideold schoolwill stay there againnew ownerstrain stationthe great smoky mountain railroadcomfortable beddeep creekapmoteleramicrowave
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Nice little quiet place right on the water. Place was very clean and beds did not hurt my back, which is a huge plus for me. Only thing I would suggest is that the owner buy some new blankets and bedspreads. I work in the hotel industry and I really enjoyed stayin here. Will come back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2012

As most others have said - older place. But VERY clean! We had a room overlooking the river. Orig. we had a room off to the side - but seeing a "river" room was available we asked Pat if we could be moved. She was concerned that we might find the bathroom to be too small and showed us the room. I guess to some maybe the bathroom was a little on the small side - but my wife and I found it to be NO problem (I'm 6'1" 244 lbs). She promptly had us in the riverview room. We sat on our balcony drinking wine and thoroughly enjoying ourselves for this first night! I had no fear of the balcony "falling off into the river" as a previous reviewer wrote. Also as noted several times already - a very easy, nice walk to the center of town! Good restaurants and bars. The price for the room was astoundingly good. This is NOT the Hilton. We did NOT expect it to be - and were VERY happy w/our lodging for the 2 nights we were there. We live in Michigan but will absolutely stay there again when/if we make it down to BC again!

Room Tip: If a slightly smaller bathroom (and it's not tiny) doesn't bother you - get one of the 4 rooms with a river view!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Doug H
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Checked in 8/21 and decided to spend 2 nights after seeing our room. Clean, comfortable and a private backporch overlooking the river. The ower, Pat, is very gracious and most helpful with information. Very convenient and comfortable walk to downtown shops and restaurants.

Room Tip: Rooms with private backporch overlooking the river are wonderful!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2012

enjoyed room on river. Park in front of room. WiFI. Easy walk to resturants a block or 2 away. Love the sound of the train. Easy access to Smoky MT Nat. Park.

Room Tip: Think clean, Value location relaxing in rocker
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Richard D
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Second stay and again it was great. My room was clean and comfortable. I slept very well! I have paid twice what I have paid here and gotten half the quality.

Location is excellent as the town centre is a mere 4-5 minute pleasant walk away. The road nearby is not an intrusion or a problem.

Nicely laid out with well kept shrubs that softens the parking area and gives a nice green feel. there is a decent clean pool to relax by.

I had to give 5 for the value, welcome, location and facilities for the price.

You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo