All reviews the river bath house camp store memorial day weekend rent tubes mini fridge a wonderful stay the owner fire pit place to stay rv tent deck smokies playground rental fishing
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We didn't have reservations when we arrived in town on Labor Day weekend for our anniversary and passed by Ela Campground and thought we would check to see if they had any availability and they did and we couldn't have been more happy or pleased with our cabin. We stayed in a cabin right on the river and loved the deck that was literally right over the river so my husband was able to fish and we were completely relaxed. They were so friendly to us and we will definitely be back and hopefully next time we will take the family to enjoy it as well. Thanks again for a great place to stay!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Paula B, Owner at Ela Campground, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Thank You Amanda, so glad you chose to stay with us for your anniversary. Great to know you had a good visit.Look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

This park is a joke you do not get cable even though they say you can it’s smells like a sewer because they drop the black water in different areas pool was closed but if you’re looking for drug attic‘s and drunk she’ll find them here

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Another great stay at Ela Campground, this was the first time bringing my daughter here and she loved it. We stayed in one of the cabins near the new pull through rv lots. The two cabins on our side have been upgraded with closed in back patios that were nice for mornings and evenings. The Campground was very well maintained as usual and provided a safe and friendly visit for my seven year old girl. My wife and I always make a yearly visit here as I've been staying here since the early 90's with my parents as my grandparents used to have a lot on the river. I would recommend this place to anyone with kids or just groups of friends! Big thanks to Ms. Paula and the staff for being super friendly and keeping Ela Campground moving forward!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Paula B, Owner at Ela Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much for continuing to stay with us. We love repeat guest. You and your family are always wonderful to have.
See you soon

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

It was a very “homey” stay and a beautiful view, easy access to the river. The people here are very welcoming and the bathrooms were clean! There is cell service and free WiFi that works great, a beautiful stay with family or with friends.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Regan W
Paula B, Owner at Ela Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much for choosing to stay with us. We hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

I had reserved an RV on the river for a boys trip with my 16 year old son. Literally as we opened the door to the RV for the first time, the AC failed. They worked for about 30 minutes to try and fix it, and then upgraded us to Cabin A26 on the river. First Class way to handle the situation. I had bought eggs, and bacon, and potatoes to cook in the stove in the RV. The cabin did not have a stove, but did have a propane grill on the deck overlooking the river. Cooked the food on that and it turned out great. Sitting on the deck every night and just listening to the water running by was so peaceful. Fireflies would light up the forest across the river, and we would have one occasionally show up on our deck. Inside the cabin was neat and clean, and had plenty of space. Bed and bedding was comfortable. Could not have asked for more...(except a stove). Great time, and would stay here again anytime and hope to do so.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank CPT_G_76262
Paula B, Owner at Ela Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much for choosing to stay with us. We were more than glad to help you out of a bad situation, thats what is the right thing to do. I hope you come back real soon.