“Good Chinese in the Mountains”
Review of Yummi Yummi - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yummi Yummi
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great buffet. Nice place, right in town, good service, and a really good house fried rice. Their buffet gives you the option of having whatever you want.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Dissappointed this was not a better dining experience. Food was poor to fair, egg rolls like cardboard, and do not even try the "ice cream" for dessert! Waitress was rude and abrupt.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We were a little dissappointed with ths stop. It was not our favorite by any stretch. The service was good but the atmosphere was not what we expected. The best I can say is that the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Was very surprised that this place was good. Stuck in the heart of Bryson city, open late, good service, good food, good price..

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I should have listened to my wife when she said the ratings were bad, but insisted we try and write or own review.Upon being seated my wife told the waitress she was not eating and was informed there was no sharing as if we were idiots. I wanted to tell her "NO [--]!". THe food was cold had been sitting so long under the lamps it had dried. Each food compartment had such a small amount of food that taking a serving emptied the compartment. The coconut chicken tasted like the top of an upside down pineapple cake. The chicken on a stick tasted like it was doused I'm cinnamon. Men listen to your wife. Stay away from"Yummi Yummi".