“Love this food!”

FryDay's
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: FryDay's has a lite British Theme serving Traditional English Fish & Chips & a lot more.Come & enjoy our Hand Beer Battered Cod & Chips, Burgers, Dogs & Sandwiches From Across The Pond. Our Gyro Meat Platter with Chili Sauce is to die for, a Favorite Back Home.With Inside & Outside Seating in the Heat of Bryson City across from the Smokey Mountain Railroad.A Ideal Spot for Lunch Or Early Dinner.
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The Big Daddy (burger) is a must have! So are the Fish and Chips, Cheese Sticks and Gyros! The only bad thing I have to say about this place is it is making me fat because I work across the street from them!!!!!!!!!

FromMeTwoU, Owner at FryDay's, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thanks Girl
The Daddy is good ain't it, hope things are good with U, hope to see ya soon.

Luv
Tony & Sharon

There are newer reviews for FryDay's

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

One of the first places we ate when we came to Bryson City. We had not had fish & chip in years and it was worth the wait. The biggest piece of cod I have ever seen and the chips are very good.

Very English and very friendly staff.

1  Thank SKWilkinson

Thanks for your nice comments on the Fish & Chips, we always try & treat someone as we would like to be treated ourselves & want people to go home happy & full.

Takecare

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband and I stopped by here today because he loves fish and chips. We were greeted instantly and received some quick suggestions before placing our order. We ordered the Fish and Chips and a Shrimp Po' Boy. We waited for about 10 minutes which was very reasonable since it was made fresh after we ordered. The fish was delicious and the "chips" were just the right amount of crunch. The Po' Boy was probably one of the better sandwiches I've had in this area. The sauces served with each meal were delicious and tasted homemade. Overall, we were very satisfied with the both the price and the serving size. After dinner, we visited the other half of the restaurant which houses an ice cream shop. My husband got the Elvis sharpening was thick and creamy and I enjoyed the peanut butter cookie dough caramel ice cream (if you love peanut butter like we do then these are both must haves). All in all, we enjoyed our visit and we will definitely go back!

Hey Guys thanks for taking the time to review your vist with us & let others no that we try our hardest to meet everyones expectations. We R so glad that U had room for the Elvis shake & a scoop of the peanut butter cookie dough, Fryday's & Sundaes is a one stop shop 4 Great Eats & Cool Treats.

All the best

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Really enjoyed the fish n chips. English beer batter can be used to fry anything! Bacon wrapped hot dog was awesome. Hot dogs made locally.

FromMeTwoU, Owner at FryDay's, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Glad U liked the Fish & Chips & The Doggie. Hope to see ya next time U are in town.
Thanks Tony & Sharon

Reviewed August 24, 2013

A touch of England in the Smoky Mountains!!! My boyfriend had been to England a few years back and was so excited about going to FryDay's. His experience here was like taking a trip back to London. The owners are very pleasant and friendly. They were extremely busy when we walked in but that did not stop them from letting us know they had just gotten a big order and would be with us as soon as they could. I had some questions about the menu and they answered my questions precisely. We both ordered the Fish and Chips, mine came with coleslaw, my partners with Mushy Peas....I ate most of the Mushy Peas...OMGosh they were great. As we sat their eating the owners made sure we were happy with our meal. The French Fries (chips) that come with the the order are out of this world. They are crisp, stay firm and don't loose their texture as you eat. We will definitely return on our next trip to the Smokies.

Thanks for your kind words about us & taking the time to review us.
We luv the fact U liked the Great & Glorious Mushy Pea, a lot of people can't get their head around the idea of a Mushy Pea, U are one of the brave ones.

We hope to see you in the future, take care of yourselves.
Thanks