“EXCELLENCE!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

FryDay's
Cuisines: American, British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: FryDay's has a lite British Theme serving Traditional English Fish & Chips & a lot more.Come & enjoy our Hand Beer Battered Cod & Chips, Burgers, Dogs & Sandwiches From Across The Pond. Our Gyro Meat Platter with Chili Sauce is to die for, a Favorite Back Home.With Inside & Outside Seating in the Heat of Bryson City across from the Smokey Mountain Railroad.A Ideal Spot for Lunch Or Early Dinner.
Benton, Arkansas
“EXCELLENCE!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

We were on vacation and going by other reviews on trip advisor, we ate at FryDays. DELICIOUS and more than enough food, my two 16 yr old boys couldn't even finish their meals. We all ordered something different and sampled each others. I wish I had ordered the fish and chips even tho my meal was delicious! I would highly recommend it!!

• Visited June 2013

Fort Bragg, North Carolina
“Yummm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

You cant get any more authentic than this place!! I love fried fish, & the owner/cook made it to the Queen's expectations!! LOL We got take out, & even re heated the food was AWESOME!!!!!!

Reading, Pennsylvania
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

We went for dinner one night and got the fish and chips. They were the best my family has ever had. One would think that they were eating in England. The service was great and we had a great time.

“Everyone Enjoyed Everything!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

My wife and I got the fish and chips.(EXCELENT)
my one son had the deep fried bacon wrapped REAL hotdog.(cant remember name) he loved it.
my other son got the beer battered bacon burger was also excellent.
we shared the cheese sticks and these were the best I have ever had this is a must if you go! they are made with Colby and pepperjack cheese beer battered!!!! YUM!!

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Gotta try it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

My husband & I were in Bryson City for Mini's on the Dragon 2013. The leader of our group drive recommended FryDay's fish & chips. He was right - hubby loved it! I had the batter dipped hot dog - both portions were generous & well prepared. I am already trying to figure out how I can convince others to make the trek to Bryson City from Knoxville for the food!

• Visited May 2013