“Everyone Enjoyed Everything!”

FryDay's
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: FryDay's has a lite British Theme serving Traditional English Fish & Chips & a lot more.Come & enjoy our Hand Beer Battered Cod & Chips, Burgers, Dogs & Sandwiches From Across The Pond. Our Gyro Meat Platter with Chili Sauce is to die for, a Favorite Back Home.With Inside & Outside Seating in the Heat of Bryson City across from the Smokey Mountain Railroad.A Ideal Spot for Lunch Or Early Dinner.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My wife and I got the fish and chips.(EXCELENT)
my one son had the deep fried bacon wrapped REAL hotdog.(cant remember name) he loved it.
my other son got the beer battered bacon burger was also excellent.
we shared the cheese sticks and these were the best I have ever had this is a must if you go! they are made with Colby and pepperjack cheese beer battered!!!! YUM!!

There are newer reviews for FryDay's

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My husband & I were in Bryson City for Mini's on the Dragon 2013. The leader of our group drive recommended FryDay's fish & chips. He was right - hubby loved it! I had the batter dipped hot dog - both portions were generous & well prepared. I am already trying to figure out how I can convince others to make the trek to Bryson City from Knoxville for the food!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I had the fish n chips, fish was delicious, huge, thick. Service was friendly.the restaurant was connected on to sundaes(ice cream) they got a 98 health rating, the dining area was very clean, the kitchen looked immaculate. Don't leave without eating at sundaes, it's 5 stars!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stopped at this restaurant based on the reviews we read here at TripAdvisor. This was a good stop to make. The food is really, really good, and the service was outstanding. My husband had the fish and chips, I had the crab cakes, and my sons had the bangers and the deep fried hamburger. Goodness gracious! Everything was outstanding. The owners are very friendly, and go out of their way to make sure that you are well taken care of. If you are in Bryson City or near, do yourself a favor and eat at FryDay's.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We are an English couple who have been traveling the Americas on motorcycles for the last 12 months so when we saw the flags promising fish & chips we had to stop and we are glad we did, they were the best I have had for years and my wife's Krabby cakes we perfect as well.
This sort of fish & chips isn't cooked anymore really in the UK (mores the shame) the chips were golden and crispy and the fish was plump, white and covered in the best batter ever, please note all you so called UK chippy's!

Enjoy :)