“Best ice-cream in Bryson City”
Review of Sundaes Ice Cream Shoppe - CLOSED

Sundaes Ice Cream Shoppe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: Sundaes is located in the heart of Bryson City at the departure point of the Smokey Mountain Railroad.With inside & outside seating it is the Perfect place to visit & enjoy one of our 24 Flavored Hershey's Ice Creams, Shakes, Sundaes, Splits & Malts.It is also an ideal place to wait for your Train to Depart or Visit after the trip, or for anyone who needs to Satisfy their Sweet Tooth Cravings. Not To Be Missed.
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Here the choice is a selection of delightful floors and I can highly recommend the coconut and the butter pecan. The cappuccino ice cream was very popular amongst our party.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

While traveling in Bryson City, NC, we found this unique store with the best ice cream. We enjoyed seeing the antiques placed around the store. We got our ice cream, and sat in the wonderful rocking chairs outside the store. It was nice to sit, and watch the locals going home for the evening. It cost a little more, but worth it.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

The People were nice and friendly and very thoughtful. The ice cream was good!!! The place was clean and there was also room outside to sit too.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

We stopped by this place after riding the Smokey Mountain Train, I was just going to get a scoop but after seeing a guy
wading through this beautiful Banana Split I couldn't help myself. It was $7.75 and worth every penny, they are generous dippers as they liked to be called. I was told I could have it anyway I wanted from their 24 flavors, but I stuck with traditional vanilla, strawberry and chocolate. It was the best split I have ever had, I'm sure I will be back before we leave the area.

Great service and great location right next to the train depot and with inside and outside seating.
If you are in the area check these folks out and right next door is a place called Fryday's that has all kinds of food on their menu.
This was like a one stop shop for me.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

After myself and my husband rode the train, we stopped in at Sundaes, an Ice Cream Shop next to the Smokey Mountain Railroad. We could not believe the amount of flavors they had in there. The dipper as they call themselves mentioned they had two new flavors added that week for the Winter season. She recommended trying the Pumpkin and Maple Walnut. We did and had a double scoop of each in a waffle cone. It was so creamy and delicious, it was a great recommendation. We suggest you try it.

A great service and great location. Nice scoops. If i have a chance i will go back and get a Pumpkin Milkshake.