“Fun and enjoyable”

52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Fun and enjoyable”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Guides were great with small kids on trip. Horses were well behaved and was a great time worth the time to go on this every second. Had fun

1 Thank mamashuz
Jessi C, Owner at Nantahala Village Riding Stable, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
So glad to hear everyone had fun!

Fort Bragg, North Carolina
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A first for my & the kids”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My family & I recently visited Cherokee & Bryson City. We were staying at Kirkland Creek Campground & loved the location! We were close to EVERYTHING!! Horse back riding was a definite thing we had to do. My husband had rode before, but myself & the kids had never done it! All of our horses were perfect for us. Our guide was super sweet & so was her Daddy! We had a blast! It was really affordable & they do Military discounts!!

1 Thank Heather D
Jessi C, Manager at Nantahala Village Riding Stable, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your trip and your guide. Stevie is definitely an asset to our establishment. We are extremely proud and thankful for military members and always have a discount for them and their family's.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Friendly”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I will first say this was my first time riding a horse on a trail so have nothing to compare it to. Having said that I also found it a little boring, although there is a beautiful view of the lake at one point, the rest is forest.So it is is a great place if that is what you are looking for.

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great ride.. Friendly staff!!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

What a wonderful trip!! The owner and guide were friendly and helpful, the views were amazing. Not really sure how the previous reviews could call it boring?!!?! We loved it!!!! I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone in the area. Well worth the time and money. We did the hour trip which was enough for us just being beginners, however there are longer trips.

1 Thank lovednb
Knoxville, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great family owned business”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We went out of our way to ride at this facility. The stable has been in the family for over 30 years. Beautiful ride, incredibly friendly host- loved it- highly recommend it.

Visited October 2012