“Great creative time”

Pincu Pottery
Ranked #15 of 35 things to do in Bryson City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Browse the gallery and watch the potter at work. Handcrafted pottery available for sale. My pots are made for use as well as display. Dishwasher and oven safe.
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Very talented instructor. Encouraged everyone to find their own way to be creative. Great balance between instruction and letting you play on your own.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had made our appointment with Elise from the reviews on TripAdvisor. We had a BLAST! When we arrived she had everything ready and before we knew it we were creating our very own pottery. My teenage boys had so much fun and they created great keepsakes with Elises' help. She shipped the pottery to us and when it arrived we all gathered like kids opening up Christmas gifts! It's a great value and an awesome unique activity to do when in the area.

2  Thank Talavera711
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I did the 2 hour pottery session with my 2 daughters (ages 8 & 10) and we all had an awesome time. This place is very unique. I've been to a dozen "paint your own pottery" places, but this is the first time I've seen a place where you can walk in and make a pot on the wheel (which is a lot harder than it looks!), but a great experience.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Just wanted to say thank you for a great time at Pincu Pottery. We had such a fun time and learned so much. I think my daughter might of discovered a new love!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was sooo much fun! Elise is wonderful, patient, funny, and very kind. Our family of 5 (2 adults, 2 teens, and the grandmother as we call her) spent the morning with Elise. We were all able to make the pieces just as she promised. My husband was the best on the wheel. His cup was perfect. We each made two items on the wheel and many others at the table. She even accommodated shipping our college daughter's items to her. We absolutely cannot wait to receive our items and would definitely recommend Elise and her studio to anyone. Would love to do this again!

1  Thank jdragr