“Highlight of our trip!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pincu Pottery
Ranked #12 of 27 things to do in Bryson City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Browse the gallery and watch the potter at work. Handcrafted pottery available for sale. My pots are made for use as well as display. Dishwasher and oven safe.
Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012

I went from never doing this to enjoying a couple of mugs, and bowls! My wife ended up with half a dozen items all perfectly shipped back to our home, when we got back from vacation.
Very fun and easy going instructor had us feeling like we could make anything in our two hour visit. Highly reccomend trying this!

Visited July 2011
1 Thank DJordan1212

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time and experience for my 12 year old and her two friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2012

I took my 12 year old aughter and her two friends for the two hour session. The girls loved it and Elise was great and patient with the girls!

1 Thank Borgesmjb
Lincoln Park, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So much fun, lets do it again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2012

Nice storefront location easy to find. Plenty of clay and equipment to create a unique project. I spent two hours with my sisters and kids forming my projects and getting on the wheel. You can make whatever you want, I made a Nome for my garden and mug for my coffee! My son made a tray to hold his WII controls. After that I spent some time on the wheel making 2 bowls. That was so neat! The kids enjoyed it too. Better for ages 8 and up. We had lunch in town and then went for a hike at Deep Creek. Nice full enjoyable day. No waiting on any lines!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Sharon K
Decatur, Georgia, United States
“Excellent Family Activity!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our family pottery class. Elise is an excellent instructor and great fun!

Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Surprise! I can make pottery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

Pincu Pottery was all around fantastic. Me, my sisters, and all of our children...all are boys...joined Elise at Pincu for a family pottery class. Elise was wonderful while working with all of us...good communicator, appropriate details for each person's projects and learning styles and nice attitude. Each of the boys made several projects of hand works and 2 on the wheel....the moms all made at least 3 pieces each. We cannot wait to return!

Visited February 2012