“Great time and experience for my 12 year old and her two friends”
Review of Pincu Pottery

Pincu Pottery
Ranked #15 of 30 things to do in Bryson City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Browse the gallery and watch the potter at work. Handcrafted pottery available for sale. My pots are made for use as well as display. Dishwasher and oven safe.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time and experience for my 12 year old and her two friends”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I took my 12 year old aughter and her two friends for the two hour session. The girls loved it and Elise was great and patient with the girls!

1 Thank Borgesmjb

Lincoln Park, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So much fun, lets do it again!”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Nice storefront location easy to find. Plenty of clay and equipment to create a unique project. I spent two hours with my sisters and kids forming my projects and getting on the wheel. You can make whatever you want, I made a Nome for my garden and mug for my coffee! My son made a tray to hold his WII controls. After that I spent some time on the wheel making 2 bowls. That was so neat! The kids enjoyed it too. Better for ages 8 and up. We had lunch in town and then went for a hike at Deep Creek. Nice full enjoyable day. No waiting on any lines!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Sharon K
Decatur, Georgia, United States
“Excellent Family Activity!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our family pottery class. Elise is an excellent instructor and great fun!

Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Surprise! I can make pottery!”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Pincu Pottery was all around fantastic. Me, my sisters, and all of our children...all are boys...joined Elise at Pincu for a family pottery class. Elise was wonderful while working with all of us...good communicator, appropriate details for each person's projects and learning styles and nice attitude. Each of the boys made several projects of hand works and 2 on the wheel....the moms all made at least 3 pieces each. We cannot wait to return!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Snapples42
North Carolina, United States
“THIS PLACE IS WONDERFUL!!!”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Elise is an amazing potter with her beautiful wares for sale - I wanted one of everything!
AND she is a very very good teacher. She makes it fun! I think a visit to Pincu Pottery is a perfect stop to make while visiting Bryson City! My daughter LOVES her!

Visited September 2011