“Endless River Adventures---First Trip”

Endless River Private Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Western North Carolina is a dream vacation destination and we take advantage of everything WNC has to offer: whitewater rafting on three great rivers, white water kayak instruction, fly fishing, scenic lake tours and a store overlooking the Nantahala River. And when winter arrives, we take our expertise to Costa Rica and Ecuador for more great outdoor adventures.
USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Endless River Adventures---First Trip”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

What a great time we had. We are full time travelers and staying in NC. My daughter was visiting us from Pa. It was the first time any of us white water rafted. What a blast. I would recommend anyone to do it--young and old. It's a great time for families and friends. Red was our guide and he was very knowable of his job and told some funny stories. Everyone at Endless River Adventures seemed very friendly--what a great up beat attitude from all employees. I would recommend this place to anyone and I defiantly will---THANKS ENDLESS RIVER ADVENTURES--ALOT OF FUN!!

1 Thank Cathy G

Lumberton, North Carolina
“Great Experience”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We returned back to ERA for our second adventure.This was a great experience! Sam was a wonderful guide. He gave great information about the river. We thoroughly enjoyed our trip down the river. I would recommend anyone to try Endless River Adventure. We look forward to rafting next year!! We would love to have Sam for our guide again!

Lafayette, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great River Ride”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My family and I stayed in Gatlinburg this past week and did the typical attractions around that area like hiking, white water rafting in the Pigeon River, zip lining, etc. We decided to try something different so we searched out for a more adventourous event and we absolutely found it on the Ocoee with Endless River Adventures. Danny, our guide was absolutely great and made this white water adventure an awesome experience. THe two hour drive was worth the experience and the price was very reasonable. if you looking for some adventure away from all the tourist areas, try Endless River!!

1 Thank Nickolas Z
Apex, North Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thanks!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Juliette,
Your staff is the bomb! Always!
Ran into Red today at Ferebees, what a nice guy. Always remembers names and is willing to help anyone that asks anything.
Emma wasn't feeling her boat was "right" today so she and I pulled off the river early. I had the groups drys in my car so I hitched a ride, came back to get M, dropped her and her boat at ERA and asked Braden if she could please help us out-between taking care of customers on a very busy day. She said she might have to do it 2 minutes at the time, but she would do it.
I picked up the rest of my crew and got them to their cars, then returned to ERA. Emma and Braden were on the porch chatting and laughing. Braden had made all necessary adjustments to ERA fit standards.
That is above and beyond in my book. No one else in the Gorge even compares to the services you and Ken provide.
Thank you very, very much.
Carter

1 Thank Carter W
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Friendly Safe and Fun”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We returned back to ERA for our 3rd time to raft down the Nantahala. I prefer the duckys for one or 2 people but with an 8yr old daughter we chose to go on a guided raft with another family. We had a wonderful time. The guide was friendly and safe. They always deliver a great experience.

Visited July 2013