“Bad azz hippies strike gold.”
Review of Mountain Perks

Mountain Perks
Ranked #4 of 58 Restaurants in Bryson City
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Good food. Couple from ft Myers fl who are doing some good scratch made food. Best thing about the place is their overall coolness. Sat Down and talked for 20 minutes. Instructed us to some neat-o hikes. Enjoyed massive quiche, cinnamon role, bagel and bold coffees. Bagel was ehhhh, but fresh bacon/chive cream cheese was money. Quiche was best I've ever had. The cinnamon role was a must!!! Coffee was best I had while in town during my week stay. I'll be back!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

For a coffee and bagel place, this was refreshingly great. In a relaxed lunch environment that even some kids near us liked, we found excellent food choices at very reasonable prices. For our first time, we chose Everything bagels with flavored cream cheese. The Chai latte was excellent, and my wife loved the frozen mocha drink. As for service, we got our food fast, and owners Pam and Jeff were very congenial and upbeat. Jeff even gave us some advice and a map to see local waterfalls. We felt very upbeat ourselves after our meal. We plan to go back before we finish our vacation here.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We visited for lunch July 14th after hiking through the Deep Creek area of the Great Smoky Mnts. We were really hungry. When we got there the service was great, very personable. The prices were reasonable and the menu was healthy and fresh. My husband ordered the Perisian Half Wrap. It was huge and tasty, full of fresh ingredients and the homemade dressing and cream cheese was spectacular. I had the Greek Salad. It was full of amazing fresh ingredients, I especially enjoyed the black bean hummus and homemade salad dressing. I also ordered a peach smoothie. The staff was great, they substituted almond milk instead of dairy milk without blinking an eye at me. Well lunch was so great that we decided to return for breakfast before we left town and we weren't disappointed. We had the pleasure of being served by the saintly owner. She not only told us how she homemakes everything but also chitchatted with us as she made breakfast for nearly 10 different customers all at once. Of course the breakfast was fantastic. I would highly recommend this cafe if you are looking for fresh homemade food with healthy hearty ingredients.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Coffee, bagels and more. And it's all good. But don't be in a rush. They take their time. Maybe too much time. They have signs up that subtly say that. Seriously. But it is good. And I can think of worse places to nurse a cup of coffee.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I just moved to Bryson City and on my second day here I stopped by Mountain Perks. I was looking for a relaxed environment with outdoor seating, good food and good drinks. I have only been here for a little over a week and I've already become a regular there (and I mean, every day sort of regular...). I found my perfect little spot to enjoy a good book and something to eat or drink. I have a gluten allergy and it's always disappointing to have to narrow down the menu to a small list of salads... Here, I don't have to do that! They have an excellent selection of gluten-free foods! The people there are so friendly and the environment is wonderful!

1  Thank Nicole R