“Mountain Perks” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mountain Perks
Ranked #9 of 53 Restaurants in Bryson City
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Hampton, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mountain Perks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

A must visit when you go to Bryson City. They have wonderful food and wonderful coffee. A very laid back place with the best soups in the world!!

Visited May 2013

Athens, Georgia
“Great prices, food and service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

We have had lunch here several times when we are in the Bryson City area and the food is always excellent, the service friendly and the prices reasonable. I have found the salads and the soup of the day especially good choices, last week when there I had the Greek salad and the hummus side was especially good as was the lemon vinaigrette dressing on fresh greens. Mountain Perks is right across from the Great Smokey Mountain Railroad and is an excellent place to have a meal or coffee before or after your train ride.

Visited May 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great food, service and coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

This was our first visit to Bryson City and we stopped by Mountain Perks on our last day. The owner was so sweet - I unfortunately didn't catch her name - but she told us to stop by the next time we visit so she could recommend some great local attractions! I had a grilled cheese sandwich on a croissant and hot tea, and my boyfriend had an everything bagel with homemade sundried tomato cream cheese. He also had the Cuban coffee ("raw sugar and a dash of steamed milk") and it was incredible. Will be back for more!

• Visited May 2013
Whittier, North Carolina
“Great wraps, quiche, muffins, salads, coffee and more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Mountain Perks is just one of the favorite places in town for lunch or a great cup of coffee - they have gluten free wraps or muffins just for me of course; wonderful salads - lots and lots of choices and it is all worth it. They do a great job in a tiny space - it is amazing!

• Visited March 2013
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Wraps to die for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

After a short hike in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, I had the pleasure of having lunch at Mountain Perks in Bryson City, NC. I had a turkey wrap with raspberry chipotle sauce. It was excellent! My daughter had a dill veggie wrap. Both wraps were palate pleasers. I am looking forward to my next visit!

Visited March 2013