“Wonderful !!!!!!!!!!”

Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Bryson City
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Formerly the Cork and Bean, our philosophy at the Bistro at the Everett Hotel, is to "Eat with Integrity – Live with Gratitude." Our intention is to carefully and continuously craft a menu that allows you to have as close of a relationship with your food as possible. We start by selecting responsibly sourced ingredients with a focus on organic, local, sustainable & seasonal fare. Our chefs artfully blend this fresh concept with a twist on traditional southern influences. Indulge yourself with our savory & sweet signature dishes that are simply and respectfully presented to engage your senses.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Best thing in Bryson City.!! Great atmosphere/ menu/ staff/ food. Don't miss it. Crepes w/ all kinds of interesting fillings for dinner, There is also the usual meat/chix, etc.

1  Thank DIXI2013
There are newer reviews for The Bistro at the Everett Hotel

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Weekend brunch at its best! I had one of the best breakfasts of my life here. We were going whitewater rafting later that day, and I couldn't decide if I wanted to eat healthy or eat yummy brunch food--so I did both. I knew I would need the protein, so I ordered their quiche, which had tons of veggies and feta cheese. It was amazing. And I also ordered the strawberry cream cheese stuffed french toast, which was also AMAZING. My friends at the table were jealous that they didn't order it--but of course I couldn't finish it all so I had some to share. I highly recommend this place for brunch if you are visiting Bryson City on a weekend!

1  Thank linzy383
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My wife and I discovered The Cork and Bean restaurant on our recent stay in the area. We were extremely impressed with the entire experience...... the ambience, food selections offered (menu changes daily and incorporates local produce into their entree elements), and the management and wait staff are all superior. My wife enjoyed the Mountain Trout and I had the exquisitely prepared (and sauced) ribeye choice of the evening. My wife cannot stop talking about that trout!!!
What started out as a coffee house serving breakfast pastries evolved into lunch fare then elevated to full service with the addition of fine dining in the evening. We will DEFINITELY be back to enjoy this experience again. The managing staff, Kim and Mark told us about the Sat and Sun Brunch that they offer. My wife and I will, without a doubt, drive the 3 hours from our home in Georgia for Brunch or dinner at the Cork & Bean in Bryson City SOON!! JOB WELL DONE!!!

1  Thank Bill H
ronbcnc, Owner at The Bistro at the Everett Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write your review and share your experience with other travelers. So glad that your wife enjoyed our local mountain trout ... it is definitely a favorite on the menu. We look forward to serving you both again in the future.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Wonderful food with careful attention to the health of your body and the health of the earth. Beautiful atmosphere, cozy and luxurious. They make you feel like family!

1  Thank Aveldhuisen

Thanks for taking the time to write your review and share your experience with other travelers. We are happy that you enjoyed dining with us and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed in Bryson City two nights while visiting Smoky Mountain National Park. We happened upon the Cork and Bean and ended up having dinner there both nights. The food, service ad ambience were excellent. There were several dinner specials. The trout was excellent along with the appetizers we tried. Best hummus we've had, goat cheese en croute good too.

1  Thank susanhgainesville

Thanks for taking the time to write your review and share your experience with other travelers. We are glad that you enjoyed our chef's supper specials, especially the trout!
We look forward to serving you again in the future.