“Perfection”

Ranked #2 of 58 Restaurants in Bryson City
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Formerly the Cork and Bean, our philosophy at the Bistro at the Everett Hotel, is to "Eat with Integrity – Live with Gratitude." Our intention is to carefully and continuously craft a menu that allows you to have as close of a relationship with your food as possible. We start by selecting responsibly sourced ingredients with a focus on organic, local, sustainable & seasonal fare. Our chefs artfully blend this fresh concept with a twist on traditional southern influences. Indulge yourself with our savory & sweet signature dishes that are simply and respectfully presented to engage your senses.
Reviewed June 21, 2013

There's nothing to dislike about this restaurant. Food, wine and espresso... what is left to be said?

4  Thank a_whit1979
Write a ReviewReviews (1,061)

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I marked this as one of the best meal I have ever had in a restaurant even though it was lunch and even though I only had the Wedge Salad with grilled chicken because it WAS delicious and truly the best Wedge Salad I have ever had. I love Blue cheese and Wedge Salads are my favorites and this one was GOOD! I also tasted my friends turkey crepe. It too, was soooo yummy! Their menu was unique and fresh. We were in town visiting but on our next visit, we will definitely go for dinner. Service was also good with a friendly waitstaff and hostess.

4  Thank Glennacres
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Delicious food , excellent service, beautifully restored location. Tried it for lunch & dinner & was equally satiated with both experiences.

4  Thank Caraanne C
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We had dinner here both nights we stayed in Bryson City. Came back for more as we were so pleased with the meal, the friendly service and the comfortable atmosphere the first night. And the menu changes daily. The trout was delicious.

3  Thank evamki
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We were seated promptly, service was excellent, the server made suggestions.Decor was very nice, kind of rustic.
I had the wings and spinach salad , which was delicious. My friend had the grilled chick sandwich with sweet potato fries which were the best we have ever ate. Had honey mustard for dipping .bathrooms were conveniently located clean.
Would eat here again when visiting Bryson city.

3  Thank hiker6