“Try the crepes!”

Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Bryson City
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Formerly the Cork and Bean, our philosophy at the Bistro at the Everett Hotel, is to "Eat with Integrity – Live with Gratitude." Our intention is to carefully and continuously craft a menu that allows you to have as close of a relationship with your food as possible. We start by selecting responsibly sourced ingredients with a focus on organic, local, sustainable & seasonal fare. Our chefs artfully blend this fresh concept with a twist on traditional southern influences. Indulge yourself with our savory & sweet signature dishes that are simply and respectfully presented to engage your senses.
Sylva, North Carolina
“Try the crepes!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Their crepes are to die for! Everything is made fresh to order, and with their recent expansion, they now offer an expanded menu. I had the spinach salad most recently, which was divine. My friend had a chicken sandwich with sweet potato fries, which she said were the best she's ever had. Atmosphere is idyllic and rustic, with just the right amount of ambiance!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Mary B

Bryson City, North Carolina
“When in Bryson City, this is an excellent dining option..”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stopped in for lunch and was impressed with the overall "package." The cuisine was mouth watering. When served, I sort of hated to dig in and ruin the presentation if you know what I mean. I had the burrito, not your garden variety burrito, and it was scrumptious. The ambiance and service were first class
This "restaurant" also doubles as a Starbucks type coffee cafe and WiFi hotspot. It's definatly worth a visit..

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank LloydsontheRiver
Franklin, Tennessee
“Wonderful Food!!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We visited the Cork and Bean twice during our 5 day stay in Bryson City (Wednesday night at about 7 and Friday morning at about 9). Both times, we were seated within 10 minutes. (Which is amazing, considering how good the food is and that we had a party of 9!) My family loves crepes and we were not disappointed! But don't get stuck on those- the Cheddar grits, French Toast, Breakfast wrap, sweetpotato fries, Cheese plate, hummus (and I could go on and on) were wonderful. And then to find out that they had just expanded a couple of weeks prior - they are doing a great job. We will definitely dine with them again during our next visit.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Patience4x
Washington DC metro area
“Long wait - decent food & service”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

If I could have given this 3.5 stars, I would have. We waited what felt like forever (it was maybe 25 min) late on a Sunday (around 2pm), and when we finally entered the dining area, it seemed like they could have rearranged a couple of empty 4-person tables to seat our 6 people a bit more quickly. The food did come promptly after we ordered - which was nice - and all in all, it was fairly good in terms of standard no-frills brunch fare. I did appreciate their choice of veggie sausage - it was delicious and the chef was nice enough to share the brand with me (so I could look for it at home). Service was also decent to good.

• Visited March 2013
Syracuse, NY
“Amazing place!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I can't say enough about how much I love Cork and Bean! They recently opened a full dining room for lunch and dinner and the food is truly excellent. My husband and I had eaten crepes there before and loved them, so we were excited to visit again and find they have an expanded menu with several organic and healthy options. We are there 4 times this past weekend and got to try several different things, all of which were wonderful. Our favorites are the crepes, sweet potato fries with the most amazing dip we've ever had, any of the desserts, black bean burger, and the bacon wrapped dates. The staff is amazing and the atmosphere is cozy and relaxing. If you have to wait to sit on a busy night, I suggest not leaving as you won't find anything better!!

2 Thank morningchild