“Tasty & Vegetarian-Friendly”

Ranked #16 of 54 Restaurants in Bryson City
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: I don't think they have a website, but went to Bryson City and to this restaurant and it was soooo good, I had to review it. I was surprised to see there was no listing.
Cocoa, Florida
“Tasty & Vegetarian-Friendly”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

As a vegetarian, the menu had a vegetarian section for me, so everyone was happy. I had an issue when the waitress told me the Mexican rice was made with chicken stock. I told her it shouldn't be on the vegetarian menu!!! I asked to have it replaced with something vegetarian, like black beans. She said it was no problem, but our next waiter said he would charge extra to switch the rice with beans. I thought that was ridiculous. The chef came and talked to me and assured me the rice was vegetarian and not made with chicken stock, so what could I say? I accepted the questionable rice and enjoyed the rest of my food. One of the boys was afraid the food would be too spicy, but he was relieved that it wasn't. Another boy wanted really spicy food, and they brought a green sauce that made him happy. They were patient with us. The prices were reasonable and the food was delicious.

Visited July 2013

Huntsville, Alabama
“The worst Mexican Food on the Planet!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Hopefully it was a bad night based on the other reviews. Went there hoping for a similar experience to others.

Suggest skipping this place all together. The food was aweful! Fajitas were obviously reheated- dry meat, limp peppers and onions, and served warm at best. Sent it back, only to be served the same thing, slightly warmer.

The rest of us ate moderately warm food, had to get up to ask waiters to refill drinks, and ask for a check to leave.

When asked upon paying "how was dinner" and telling of our experinece, the lady just shrugged and said "oh, sorry about that".

Hope others have a better experience!

• Visited July 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Fast and delicious with great service!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Always eat here when in town and have never been disappointed. Chips and salsa are a great way to start the meal. Food was out quickly and very good. Enchiladas and Chimichangas are tasty. Fried ice cream is a must.

Visited July 2013
Smithland, Kentucky
“Superior Service, Great Food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our hosts recommended this 'great little Mexican place" for our dinner tonight. It didn't disappoint. The service was super, fast, efficient, and pleasant. My water glass never got below a quarter-full. The food was very good, hot, quickly delivered to order. The salsa was thin consistency, but had bold flavor. Not too hot, but definitely not what I would consider mild. My biggest complaint was the guacamole. I usually try to order something that comes with guacamole to try at each Mexican restaurant I visit. This guacamole was less than exciting. I think it was plain, mashed avocado , No flavor to speak of at all. A big disappointment to my plate, but the fajita quesadilla was wonderful. Chocked full of chicken, peppers, onions and too much cheese for even me. It was delightful. Prices were average, the fajita quesadilla plate was $9.50, Fajitas started at $12.50 and up. I recommend this restaurant, whole-heartedly, just don't recommend paying extra for any guacamole.

• Visited July 2013
Benton, Arkansas
“GREAT Food!!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The food was delicious and more than enough for the price. The service was excellent. If we go back and we would definitely eat there again!

Visited June 2013