“The Only Place to Raft”

Nantahala Rafting with Adventurous Fast Rivers
Ranked #1 of 15 Tours in Bryson City
More attraction details
Owner description: Our goal is to exceed your expectations in all facets of your rafting adventure. Our friendly, skilled, and sincere service is second to none and we welcome the opportunity to have you experience the beauty and excitement of whitewater on the Nantahala River with us. We have been family owned & operated for over 38 years! Our specialty is giving economical prices with the very best in personal service, equipment, facilities, and staff. No experience necessary. Guided & unguided trips available mid-March through early October. Walk-ins are welcome ~ reservations recommended, call us, or book online to reserve your adventure. We look forward to seeing you on the river with us. The most important trip down the river is yours! Come & Enjoy the Fun...
Reviewed January 5, 2011

We have been visiting Fast Rivers for about 8 years now. This started as a family trip with my Brothers, and Dad. Now after the "man" trip every year I take my wife, she loves it as well. I know that there are other places that will put you in the water with a raft, but you will be able to tell with your first trip that Steve and Sue are truly family oriented, and want to see you have a good time with your family and friends. Not to mention the extras pics, snacks, and clothing that are all available for you to take the memories home with you. We will not raft with anyone else!
Justin and Sara Green

Reviewed January 5, 2011

Our guide was extremely nice and the river was beautiful. Everyone we dealt with was friendly and helpful. I would absolutely do it again. The only thing I would change would be the rapids we did. I didn't really know what the rapids would be like and we definitely could've done harder ones but I'm sure if I would've called and asked they would've gone over that with me. It was even something that children could've done if you have any. Plan to have extra time because there is a lot to do and see in the surrounding area.

Reviewed January 5, 2011

I've (along with family and friends) been rafting/duckying with Adventurous Fast Rivers Rafting (Steve and Sue and the crew) for about 8 years now. Great people and great service. Best on the Nantahala and you get personal service vs. being just another number with the large commercial rafters. We've had a lot of great times and special memories from our Nantahala trips. I'm looking forward to this years trip already!

Reviewed January 5, 2011

This past year was our fourth visit to the Nantahala and each year we've rafted with Fast Rivers. They always have exceptional customer service and the price can't be beat. We always enjoy the pizza shack next door... we look forward to this annual trip every year.

Reviewed January 4, 2011

My girlfriends from college and I have gone to Adventurous Fast Rivers Rafting every year for the past four years of our time at school. Found by chance our freshman year, AFRR has been the part of our annual camping trip we most look forward to. While we've had different guides every time we've rafted the Nantahala, every one has provided us with a great experience. We were remembered and welcomed by Steven and Sue every year we returned and I know I speak for everyone when I say we'll miss going annually, but hope to reunite on the Nantahala with Adventurous Fast Rivers as our guides soon!