“The only rafting place I will use”

Nantahala Rafting with Adventurous Fast Rivers
Ranked #1 of 15 Tours in Bryson City
More attraction details
Owner description: Our goal is to exceed your expectations in all facets of your rafting adventure. Our friendly, skilled, and sincere service is second to none and we welcome the opportunity to have you experience the beauty and excitement of whitewater on the Nantahala River with us. We have been family owned & operated for over 38 years! Our specialty is giving economical prices with the very best in personal service, equipment, facilities, and staff. No experience necessary. Guided & unguided trips available mid-March through early October. Walk-ins are welcome ~ reservations recommended, call us, or book online to reserve your adventure. We look forward to seeing you on the river with us. The most important trip down the river is yours! Come & Enjoy the Fun...
Woodstock, Georgia
“The only rafting place I will use”
Reviewed January 4, 2011

WE have been rafting the Nantahala for 10 years now and the only place I will use is Fast River Rafting. The people there are so friendly and wiil work out any situation you have. They really look out for thier customers.Sue and Steve the owners does not treat you like a customer they treat you like you are family and go way overboard to make your rafting experience memorable. I recoommend you to use them and also live the experience.

Visited July 2010

Palmyra NJ
“What A Great Time!!!!”
Reviewed January 4, 2011

Courteous, friendly, knowledgable - a great trip down the rapids--- my first time, but, not my last. Will be back next year for round two!!

Visited September 2010
“I wish I had known years ago”
Reviewed January 4, 2011

I have patronized another large rafting operator on the Nantahala over the years. On our recent trip we were budget-conscious so I called around in advance.

From the first phone call to Fast Rivers I sensed a difference. We were absolutely blown away by the level of customer service.

We had a couple of rafts (including one of our own). Our guide was fantastic. He was great with the kids. And he actually grew up in the area and added all kinds of history and background info. He even took us on a short hike to show us a cave. I wish I could remember his name so we can request him next time.

Brooklyn, New York
“Great Wedding Adventure!”
Reviewed January 4, 2011

I got married in Western NC and wanted to find a fun, affordable activity to entertain my out of town guest who were staying the whole weekend. Fast Rivers was very accomodating of our large mismatched group. Everyone from the fearful to the experienced adventurers had a great time. I didn't heed the advice from my friends to bring a wool pullover (it was July!) and wished I had. It rained briefly and (although it was beautiful and misty) it got pretty chilly. Despite the goosebumps it was a great trip and will be back!

Visited July 2010
Fort Myers, Florida
“Most fun a family can have....”
Reviewed January 4, 2011

We make Adventurous Fast Rivers and Nantahala River a "must do" everytime we go to North Carolina. Sue and Steve are wonderful people and their kids are cute to. The staff are very knowledgable about the river and it's dangers but insist on having a good time too!!! We would not use any other outfitter they are great!! Truly they make rafting the most fun a family can have together whether it is a guided or self guided expereince.

Visited August 2010