Review Highlights
Great Trip!!!

Definitely will go again!!! Great price awesome memories!! We went with teens as well!! We have... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ktesch02
Bryson City, North Carolina
via mobile
Great Time In mid October

What a great trip. I was able to get both of my sons together and take a day off work. We all work... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Earl C

All reviews the river rafting trip great trip family owned white water rafting big rock self guided guided tour highly recommend this company great guide next year the staff was great phone call these guys other companies the entire staff great family fun
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We used Adventurous Fast Rivers Rafting for a bachelor party and it was excellent!!!

Our trip was fully guided by a great guy that definitely knows what he's doing and knows how to entertain! Not a boring or awkward moment on the boat for the entire 2.5 hour trip! When you go, cause I know you will, ask for Trantham!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

this was the most amazing experience during our visit in NC. Service, tour, experience its a A++. The pictures that you can get are THE BEST shots of the ride. I highly recommend this company. Love it!!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Smaller, family run company that is all about pleasing you. They will give you what you ask for, whether its a smaller group or a larger one (we had 11 in our youth group). The guides are great fun, and know the river and boats well. Even if you wanted to be your own guide, I'd suggest getting one anyways for the stories and antics. They're a lot of fun and really add to the whole experience.

The river itself is class II & III rapids, and this was many of our first time rafting. Be prepared for cold water, and you WILL get wet. Won't lie that I was a little dissappointed in how tame the river was, but it was fun and VERY beautiful. If we go back to the Nantahala, it'll be with Adventurous Fast Rivers again!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We did a fully guided trip on Class II and III rapids. The trip is not overly challenging from a rafting standpoint but if you want something fun with beautiful scenery for people who don't normally raft the this is for you. Our guide was great and the people who run the business are very nice. I would recommend the early trip to avoid the crowds. Definitely worth the price and would be great for kids.

2  Thank Roxy6363
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We've been running the Nantahala with Adventurous Fast Rivers Rafting for many years now & they just get better & better. They are always accommodating in every way possible. The staff is always polite & very fun. I just can’t say enough about the operation Steven & Sue run. Thanks as always guys and I look forward to seeing you again in a few weeks !!!!

Chris B.