“Awesome time: Great value!”

Nantahala Rafting with Adventurous Fast Rivers
Ranked #1 of 15 Tours in Bryson City
More attraction details
Owner description: Our goal is to exceed your expectations in all facets of your rafting adventure. Our friendly, skilled, and sincere service is second to none and we welcome the opportunity to have you experience the beauty and excitement of whitewater on the Nantahala River with us. We have been family owned & operated for over 38 years! Our specialty is giving economical prices with the very best in personal service, equipment, facilities, and staff. No experience necessary. Guided & unguided trips available mid-March through early October. Walk-ins are welcome ~ reservations recommended, call us, or book online to reserve your adventure. We look forward to seeing you on the river with us. The most important trip down the river is yours! Come & Enjoy the Fun...
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We took a guided tour late in the day July 2012. It was my first whitewater rafting experience. The water is super cold, as it is partially fed by a dam. My husband and oldest daughter have rafted on the New River and in the Grand Canyon. It was pretty calm to them, but they had fun. Our 9-year old daughter thought it was awesome: not too scary at all.

Adventurous Fast Rivers was a great option for us. They were friendly and accommodating, even though they were very busy. They extended the "second run the same day half price" deal for us since we were already on the last run of the day. We drove out of our way to come back again the next morning. Overall, a great time with the best value of any other place we researched.

There are newer reviews for Nantahala Rafting with Adventurous Fast Rivers

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We took our wedding party on a guided trip on Friday August 31st and had an awesome time! Our guides were great and Sue was very helpful in coordinating our travel plans long distance. We would definetly recommend Adventurous Fast Rivers!!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

A BIG thanks to Adventurous Fast Rivers Rafting for one of our most exciting days in quite a while!! Yes, being in our 50's, both my husband and myself were a bit leary about whitewater rafting and almost went with "that big company" which promises the very best in guides and equiptment--and a double price tag!! Thank goodness one phone call to Adventurous sent us their way!! This small, family-owned company aims to please...and does not miss from minute one!! The cost was half of the "noted" company, service with a smile started as soon as we pulled up, there as no wait for a ride to the top of the river, and no boat hauling involved. Our guide, Hayden, was simply wonderful (not only did he give us the ride of our life, but he also instructed us fully on safety and entertained us throughout the 3 1/2 hrs with river stories and history...Thanks, Hayden!!), and the Adventurous Gift Shop was sensational..and had just enough for everyone. Naturally, we bought all 12 of our great "falls photos" (thanks to the photograper who, somehow, managed to make us look like we knew what we were doing!!) and I had to buy my husband the super shirt with "Paddle Faster...I Hear Banjos," as this was definately a day for momentos!! We left with plans already made to return next Spring with a large group of our other 50ish friends to "shoot the rapids"--this time, thanks to the professionalism of Adventurous Fast Rivers Rafting, GUIDELESS, and, in large number!! Thanks to all of Adventurous' employees for giving us such a special day!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

My wife, daughter and I had a great time with the rafting trip. From the 360 spins, kissing the bridge, spinning off the rocks and jumping from the rock overhang into the 48 degree water - plenty of fun and a memorable experience. Thanks to our great guide and the hospitality of Sue and Steve. We will repeat the trip!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband and I took a guided rafting trip Saturday with this outfit and it was great! Our guide Andrew was very entertaining and knowledgeable. I would definitely request him again! The scenery was awesome. It was my first time rafting so I was a little nervous but the before trip information class answered most of questions and Andrew answered the few I had left. I felt totally comfortable on the trip! Bus service was prompt and our pictures will serve as a reminder of our fun day . See you again for sure!!!