“Great way to spend the day”

Nantahala Rafting with Adventurous Fast Rivers
Ranked #1 of 15 Tours in Bryson City
More attraction details
Owner description: Our goal is to exceed your expectations in all facets of your rafting adventure. Our friendly, skilled, and sincere service is second to none and we welcome the opportunity to have you experience the beauty and excitement of whitewater on the Nantahala River with us. We have been family owned & operated for over 38 years! Our specialty is giving economical prices with the very best in personal service, equipment, facilities, and staff. No experience necessary. Guided & unguided trips available mid-March through early October. Walk-ins are welcome ~ reservations recommended, call us, or book online to reserve your adventure. We look forward to seeing you on the river with us. The most important trip down the river is yours! Come & Enjoy the Fun...
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My wife, daughter and I had a great time with the rafting trip. From the 360 spins, kissing the bridge, spinning off the rocks and jumping from the rock overhang into the 48 degree water - plenty of fun and a memorable experience. Thanks to our great guide and the hospitality of Sue and Steve. We will repeat the trip!

There are newer reviews for Nantahala Rafting with Adventurous Fast Rivers

Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband and I took a guided rafting trip Saturday with this outfit and it was great! Our guide Andrew was very entertaining and knowledgeable. I would definitely request him again! The scenery was awesome. It was my first time rafting so I was a little nervous but the before trip information class answered most of questions and Andrew answered the few I had left. I felt totally comfortable on the trip! Bus service was prompt and our pictures will serve as a reminder of our fun day . See you again for sure!!!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

My wife couldn't sleep the night before our trip, because she was so frightened about going. She put her fears in her back pocket and saddled up. She loved it. We had a great time and Adventurous did an awesome job. Special thank to our guide Zack!! Really nice an informative young man. We will go back! The picture CD could be a little more affordable, but that's the only slight complaint, because the pics themselves came out great!!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

This was our second guided rafting trip down the Nantahala. We went two years ago (our first ever rafting trip) with "another" company. Scooter (our guide) and Fast Rivers made our second trip even better than the first. The "other" provider had us carry our raft for a long distance from their bus trailer to the water. With two small kids, this was probably the most difficult part of the trip! With Fast Rivers, they dropped off very close to the river and THEY carried the raft to the edge of the river. We simply helped lift it into the water. Scooter was very funny, energetic and engaging. He would guide us into rocks and we'd bounce off of them. We did 360's during the slower parts of the trip. He made it very entertaining for us but also kept us safe. Several times along the way, he also helped a family that was using a self-guided raft from a competitor (at one point they were stuck on a huge rock in the middle of the river).

I would strongly recommend Fast Rivers. The price was cheaper than the others and the service was better. The whole team there seemed to be a close group that really enjoyed their jobs.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

With so many companies to choose from, we were very happy with Adventurous Fast Rivers. Great staff and instruction and great value! We'll use them again for our next rafting adventure!

1  Thank The8rmgr