TripAdvisor

Ranked #16 of 63 Restaurants in Bryson City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed November 22, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed a delicious pizza while watching the trains ready for the Polar Express run. Our server was very nice and food was ready in reasonable amount of time.

1  Thank happygagal
Write a reviewReviews (1,038)

Reviewed November 18, 2019

comfortable patio seating for you and your dog. Fast service and excellent food. they even provide water for your canine companion!

1  Thank puppyboy123
Reviewed November 18, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I, with our dog Sarge had been hiking on Saturday afternoon and were pretty tired. So we decided to get some takeout and relax back at the cabin. We decided on Anthony's as she wanted a steak sandwich and I decided on pizza. We called it in on our way over and I went up to the takeout window upon arrival. The nice lady at the window checked on our order and told me it would be just a few minutes. She kindly offered me a drink while I waited and I accepted since I was still recovering from our hike. The takeout window is on the covered porch with tables so it was a very comfortable wait. By the time I finished my drink the food was ready. We had about a 20 minute ride back to the cabin, but our food was still good and warm. My pizza was delicious, an all meat pizza with plenty of each topping and a good crust. My wife really enjoyed her steak and cheese and fries that came with it. We will definitely go back next time we are in town!

1  Thank Jeff D
clarabeach, Manager at Anthony's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2019

Jeff, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review! We are so happy knowing we were able to create a great experience for you and your wife! Please come back again soon :)

Reviewed November 15, 2019 via mobile

This is always our first stop in Bryson City! Picked up a pizza and wings to take back to our cabin. Always delicious! And the service is always super friendly! Best pizza in town!

1  Thank 244christinej
clarabeach, Owner at Anthony's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2019

Hi Christina,
Thanks for the feedback! We are flattered to hear we are your first stop. We look forward to seeing and serving you again next time you're in the area!

Reviewed November 10, 2019 via mobile

Food was mediocre at best. It tasted like a reheat of a frozen meal. Tried the lasagna, spaghetti alfredo and spinach manicotti. Cocktails were terrible. Definitely would not return.

Date of visit: November 2019
clarabeach, Manager at Anthony's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience with us. We pride ourselves on the food we serve, so it's disheartening to know that it did not meet your standards. We hope you are willing to give us another shot, so we have the opportunity to redeem ourselves in your eyes!