TripAdvisor

Anthony's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 63 Restaurants in Bryson City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2019 via mobile

The pizza is amazing. Ask for extra sauce if you like the red sauce. The fried mushrooms were ok. It says hand battered on the menu but they don’t look it or taste like it.

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank MooreB70
clarabeach, Manager at Anthony's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2019

Hey there, Thank you for the great review! We work hard to make sure all of our guests leave happy and with a full belly. We are happy we could do that for you! Hope you come visit again soon and give those fried mushrooms another chance!

Write a reviewReviews (1,038)

Reviewed November 5, 2019 via mobile

Good pizza, wings, and cheese fries, had many local brews on draft. Waitress was friendly and knowledgeable about selections. Busy restaurant but did seem to close early, will go back again

1  Thank 451kevint
clarabeach, Owner at Anthony's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2019

Thanks so much for the great review! We continuously strive to provide both excellent food and service and always love to see when our guests feel that we've fulfilled just that! Hope to see you in again soon! :)

Reviewed November 5, 2019

Uninteresting burger and so-so pasta. Cigarette smoke pouring out of the bar (?). So-so drinks. Service was extremely poor. No reason to go back.

Date of visit: October 2019
clarabeach, Manager at Anthony's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2019

Hi there. We are disappointed to know that you did not have a more enjoyable experience dining with us, however, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us with your words, as input from our guests always gives us the opportunity to learn and grow as a restaurant. We hope that you will consider visiting us again so we have the opportunity to make it up to you!

Reviewed October 31, 2019

The food was pretty good, but our party (and all other parties in the restaurant) were accosted by a man selling boxes of donuts. Obviously collecting money for charitable causes is fine and grand, but mid dinner is neither the time or the place.

Reviewed October 30, 2019

Never again will I give Anthony's my business. I am a local, a Bryson City resident and what I witnessed this evening was shocking. My party of three had initially received good service but we noticed the table next to us had been ignored for about 20 minutes. That party eventually left, unserved. I politely told the waitress about this and her response was "I didn't have time for them. I'm too busy." Myself and my companions were stunned. At this, we too left the restaurant. As we left, the waitress said "Well, we'll enjoy your pizza." This is not the first time I have seen and experienced extremely poor service and attitudes at Anthony's but it will be my last. In total, Anthony's lost five customers this evening.

1  Thank Kathman17