“Surprisingly good Italian food”

Anthony's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 59 Restaurants in Bryson City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed 1 week ago

It's hard to find good Italian food sometimes, but this place was a nice find. The plates are big, so we split the Ziti with meatballs. Very nice flavors and the perfect plate on a cold day. House wine wasn't bad. We left with full bellies and a smile.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I decided to eat here before going on the Polar Express. We got there about an hour before the ride and it wasn't busy. After ordering simple meals, pasta and such, we finally got our food an hour later. It didn't come put fresh,it was warm at best. Based off my experience I will never visit again nor will I recommend it.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

After sitting our family of 8 ordered simple meals such as pastas, burgers and sandwiches. It took over an hour to get our food, and when we did it was cold. My chicken for my chicken parmigiana was not only Luke warm it was over cooked. The cheese on another person's burger had been melted and re-solidified. My son's grilled cheese was the last thing to be brought out to us. The waiter was the only up side. As we were getting frustrated waiting for our he was polite and maintained his composure.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service ...... Buck our server was right on and very attentive to our Grandkids.
Food was great also.
Definitely would recommend Anthony's to anyone. A+++++

1  Thank Gary N
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was a family friendly restaurant that was great for a large family group. The pizza was wonderful. The lasagna was delicious!! The service was quick and it was fun to be so close to the train depot and downtown attractions.

1  Thank 2ndGradeMama