“The Polar Express ”

Ranked #18 of 59 Restaurants in Bryson City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful service by Maddie...she anticipated the needs of the 4 kiddos with us The food was really good.. pizza, appetizers and Philly cheese steak sandwich ... Thanks!

2  Thank TSP60

Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

Early, casual dinner. As with every other casual restaurant in Bryson City, filled with kids in pajamas, hopped up on hot chocolate and promises of meeting Santa, making for a very noisy environment.

1  Thank genenurse
Reviewed November 18, 2018

I was craving a hand tossed pizza and was told that Anthony's made the best. After dining there last week, I would agree! The pizza was served fast and piping hot. We were fortunate enough to get the last available table on the porch. I wanted to dine outside so I could watch the train which is directly across the street. I saw a young lady checking with every table, one at a time. I assumed that she was the owner and I was correct. She introduced herself as Crystal and she was a "gem"! I asked about the lounge that was there also.."Derailed", and she gave me a personal tour. It was very impressive and I loved the atmosphere. I will definitely return and try one of their famous Italian entrees. Highly recommend this place.

2  Thank hillbillytrader
Reviewed November 13, 2018 via mobile

Stopped to pick up a pie and some wings to take to our cabin for our first dinner on our mountain vacation. This place does not disappoint. Had to share a slice in the car before we even got to our destination! Thanks for the friendly service and delicious pizza and hot wings. Oh and the ranch is the best!!!!!

2  Thank 244christinej
Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

Pizza was great! Town is neat!! Buck was an awesome server!!! Great place to stop for an awesome atmosphere.

2  Thank chelcsummers2018