“Excellent Italian Cuisine”

Ranked #18 of 60 Restaurants in Bryson City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed October 24, 2018

We had 45 people in our group, and the staff at Anthony's were great. The food was wonderful, not one complaint from our entire group. I would certainly visit again.

2  Thank Steven S

Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

You can dine in or on the patio and watch the steam train come in right across the street. We borh decided on baked lasangia and it was perfect. We were seated promptly and our drink orders were placed. I had to go track down the waiter to get our order taken and to get the bill when we were ready to leave. The order came with a salad which was crisp and fresh. It also came with three very small garlic knots. The lasangia was very good and of decent serving size. The garlic knots were great but so small we asked for a side order. Had the service been more attenitive to our needs I would have given 5 stars. I would like to returb before we leave to try more dishes. The folks next to us got burgers and said they were delicuous!

1  Thank Bill M
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

My party had porch seating with a great close-up view of the train Depot. Free off street parking. Great draft selections. I had Italian hoagie. No veggies & heated up. Sweet potato fries were excellent. Folks in my party had stromboli & calzone. Very cheesy-be careful swallowing! Service was prompt, friendly and patient with our larger party. Very clean single stall restrooms.

1  Thank loisp297
Reviewed October 17, 2018

Being that we were here in February of 2016, most places were not open during that time. But Anthony's was and I am so glad that it was! It was delicious and I loved the vibe and style of the restaurant. I will definitely be going back the next time I'm in Bryson City!

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank faithdorsa
Reviewed October 10, 2018

WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT AND BAD COSTUMER SERVICE!!!!!We were at Anthony's this past Saturday, October 6 at dinner time. We drove from Atlanta 2 1/2 hours to do water rafting early the next morning so we decided to stay in Bryson City the night before. I should have known since I got there where this was going. We wanted to seat outside and I went inside to tell the Hostess we were there. There was a group in front of me who she sat down but in the meantime an older couple came in and went right pass me straight to the podium where she proceeded to sit them down before me. I just let it go because I was on vacation and thought I would just relax. She finally comes back with menus and sits us outside. We waited more than 20 minutes and no one had come by our table or the older couple's table, who were seated behind us, to take our order. I get up and go inside and inquire who our waiter/waitress was. They send out a guy to take our drinks order. He told us a waitress was going to come out to take our food order. 15 minutes more passed and she finally came ( 35 minutes and counting). We ordered cheese sticks and a pizza. We started talking and sipping on our watered down Long Island Ice Teas. I see the older couple behind me getting their food and we keep waiting for ours. No cheese sticks, no "would you like another drink"?...NOTHING. While we are waiting, we see a couple come in and sit down in a table next to us. Nobody noticed them and after 15 minutes waiting, they got up and left. (We should have done the same). By this time we were hungry and tired and it was about 9 something at night (everything there closes probably by 10). We, once again, being that we are from Miami, didn't want to act impatient but finally after an hour waiting, a waitress passed by and she must have seen the look in our faces and she asked, Is everything OK? To which I responded NO and proceeded to explain why. She went searching for what had happened. Apparently the girl that took our order NEVER PLACED THE ORDER!!! Then she denied even taking the order but when the nice waitress that was trying to help us found the ticket, it did say her name!! We asked for the Manager and a Gentleman comes to us to apologize and we tell him what happened. We think that for all the inconvenience the least he could have done is give us the 2 watered down Long Island's for free!! He tells me he will call the owner to ask if he could do it. He goes in to call the owner and he comes saying that the owner stated that it was illegal to give us the two drinks. He said he even offered to pay for them and she said no. I mean after all the inconvenience that we went through that is the least they could have done. I cannot not believe, Mrs. Owner, that you rely in tourism to make a living but yet you treat your customers with so little disregard. I will tell you one thing, your business may be good now but keep treating people like this, it won’t last very long. It was bad enough to sit there for an hour waiting patiently for food, but your total disregard for your customers is what upset me the most. There are always mistakes to be made and by you being humble and understanding it would have made it better. I will make sure to tell everybody about this experience so they never step foot in your restaurant. I will also make sure to tell them Pasqualino’s was awesome and their customer service even better. You should learn from them.

1  Thank MariaR12667