“OMG......”

Ranked #8 of 56 Restaurants in Bryson City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: We are a family owned and operated all American steak and seafood restaurant that specializes in hand pattied beef, buffalo, and elk burgers, hand cut steaks, and fresh seafood. Since we opened in 1978 in Tampa Florida by my father, we have been believers in keeping things fresh, fairly priced, and family friendly.
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

We have visited this place a couple of times. Today we came in and were greeted by the friendliest people! The blackened trout appetizers is FANTASTIC! we had the Buffalo burger.....YUM! AND they had German beer. We will stop here again! Get place, great food, great staff.

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

We stop here about twice a year when we pass through. Generally good food at reasonable prices. Elk burger and Tuna were well above average on this stop but surprisingly (for a southern place) our waitress offered that the deserts were really nothing special. I'd suggest they need someone local to keep them stocked in fresh pies.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

This place was nothing of what we had expected it was going to be, my husband got the Hot wings and the sauce was awful, I ordered the SOS seafood platter and it was all frozen food nothing fresh I can promise you this, reason knowing my husband is a Chef, we were very disappointed, we also ask if they had a Chef or just a cook the waitress said just a cook, need I say more, please do not waste your time here!!

1  Thank Tthompson124
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Stumbled upon Jimmy Mac's and was not disappointed. Big menu with lots of variety and super service. Will definitely come back.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

The place isn't super pretty or fancy but the food, service, and atmosphere were great! We had a really sweet server. My husband had a steak and I got chicken fingers. It was reasonably priced and really good food!