“Excellent Hike and Ride”

Smoky Mountain Jet Boats
More attraction details
Owner description: We do a jetboat ride that is 40 min. on the water and we offer combination hike and jetboat ride trips that are 4-hr all-inclusive adventures. We have a new Adventure in the Park which features a longer boat ride with a chance to swim and have a snack and a drink (two hours total). Check out the website.
Athens, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Hike and Ride”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Great way to see a small portion of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park that most do not with a knowledgeable tour guide, Claudine, and a four mile hike. Swimming was refreshing after the hike in a secluded finger of Fontana Lake and the exciting jet boat ride back to the marine was thrilling. Kids and wife, who is not a fan of water, both found the ride safe and exhilarating at the same time.

Visited July 2013

Gainesville, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“Have to do again”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The jet boat was awesome. All you have to do is hold on. Claudine throws in some stops on the lake to show a waterfall and certain knowledge of the area which was nice to hear. We liked the jet boat ride so much we signed up for the hike and ride. We hiked 4 miles then swam a little then did a jet boat ride back to the dock. That was definitely the best day for the money and experience of walking in the Smokey mountains. Claudine even told us about a free swimming lake where we could picnic right near their area so that was a great time after the ride and the water was perfect.

Visited July 2013
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“INCREDIBLE”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

The only way to describe this was incredible. Claudine was our boat captain and I know why she is called the SPLASH QUEEN. LOL. Claudine was very polite and ready to answer any questions that we had. I checked that morning but since it was the same day I had to call in and they were very accommodating. We were able to get a 2 PM ride and since they had just given a large group a ride then my family and I had the boat to our selves. Claudine spaced us out on each row to get a better ride and spin. Yea SPIN, I didn't even know that you could do that with a boat but wow was it fun. I don't think that there was a minute where we were not smiling. I never felt uneasy for me or my wife and son even at high speeds. Claudine was excellent at piloting the boat. We got to see a 65 foot water fall a 5 million dollar home and the lake, and views were just breath taking.We had so much fun and they took photos of us which we decided to purchase. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Hartselle, Alabama
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Most awesome adventure & fun for all ages!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We did this on our last day of vacation & it was one the best activities of our trip! We called on short notice & was able to get in for a 2:00 ride. They had just finished a big group, so our family had a boat to ourselves. The driver, Claudine, was very friendly & we enjoyed her taking time to answer questions. Our ride was about 45 minutes & filled with excitement & big splashes! The Smoky Mountain Railroad had a tourist train going over the bridge, so we were able to ride under & around it & wave at all the people taking the train ride. It was fun seeing so many people waving & taking pictures of us. We chose this because it was something different & it was more fun than we imagined. I felt safe despite going so fast on the water. They take some pictures you have the option of purchasing, which we did. All of us were smiling so big in all the pictures. We highly recommend this and we will definitely return again. Great value for the level of fun!

Boone, North Carolina
“Hike and Jetboat Ride Combo”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The Hike and Jetboat Ride Combination trip is the perfect family activity. The hike is very beautiful as it heads down to the lake where the Jetboat ride begins. When I went I saw a black bear!!!