“INCREDIBLE”

Smoky Mountain Jet Boats
More attraction details
Owner description: We do a jetboat ride that is 40 min. on the water and we offer combination hike and jetboat ride trips that are 4-hr all-inclusive adventures. We have a new Adventure in the Park which features a longer boat ride with a chance to swim and have a snack and a drink (two hours total). Check out the website.
Reviewed July 4, 2013

The only way to describe this was incredible. Claudine was our boat captain and I know why she is called the SPLASH QUEEN. LOL. Claudine was very polite and ready to answer any questions that we had. I checked that morning but since it was the same day I had to call in and they were very accommodating. We were able to get a 2 PM ride and since they had just given a large group a ride then my family and I had the boat to our selves. Claudine spaced us out on each row to get a better ride and spin. Yea SPIN, I didn't even know that you could do that with a boat but wow was it fun. I don't think that there was a minute where we were not smiling. I never felt uneasy for me or my wife and son even at high speeds. Claudine was excellent at piloting the boat. We got to see a 65 foot water fall a 5 million dollar home and the lake, and views were just breath taking.We had so much fun and they took photos of us which we decided to purchase. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We did this on our last day of vacation & it was one the best activities of our trip! We called on short notice & was able to get in for a 2:00 ride. They had just finished a big group, so our family had a boat to ourselves. The driver, Claudine, was very friendly & we enjoyed her taking time to answer questions. Our ride was about 45 minutes & filled with excitement & big splashes! The Smoky Mountain Railroad had a tourist train going over the bridge, so we were able to ride under & around it & wave at all the people taking the train ride. It was fun seeing so many people waving & taking pictures of us. We chose this because it was something different & it was more fun than we imagined. I felt safe despite going so fast on the water. They take some pictures you have the option of purchasing, which we did. All of us were smiling so big in all the pictures. We highly recommend this and we will definitely return again. Great value for the level of fun!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

The Hike and Jetboat Ride Combination trip is the perfect family activity. The hike is very beautiful as it heads down to the lake where the Jetboat ride begins. When I went I saw a black bear!!!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

...and it was SO much fun. Great staff, adjusting our afternoon reservation earlier due to
T-showers predicted in afternoon. Never been in a boat that spins 180 degrees so fast, it was a hoot. Was with my husband and we totally enjoyed not only the ride, but the friendly staff and the tour of the lake and the history around it. TRY SOMETHING NEW! It was fun!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I've been coming up to the Nantahala area for almost a decade now, but this was my first jet boat ride. It was a blast! Took my dad for father's day, and was a great experience for us to share. Definitely want to take my mom the next time we are up in the area.