“Most awesome adventure & fun for all ages!!”

Smoky Mountain Jet Boats
More attraction details
Owner description: We do a jetboat ride that is 40 min. on the water and we offer combination hike and jetboat ride trips that are 4-hr all-inclusive adventures. We have a new Adventure in the Park which features a longer boat ride with a chance to swim and have a snack and a drink (two hours total). Check out the website.
Hartselle, Alabama
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Most awesome adventure & fun for all ages!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We did this on our last day of vacation & it was one the best activities of our trip! We called on short notice & was able to get in for a 2:00 ride. They had just finished a big group, so our family had a boat to ourselves. The driver, Claudine, was very friendly & we enjoyed her taking time to answer questions. Our ride was about 45 minutes & filled with excitement & big splashes! The Smoky Mountain Railroad had a tourist train going over the bridge, so we were able to ride under & around it & wave at all the people taking the train ride. It was fun seeing so many people waving & taking pictures of us. We chose this because it was something different & it was more fun than we imagined. I felt safe despite going so fast on the water. They take some pictures you have the option of purchasing, which we did. All of us were smiling so big in all the pictures. We highly recommend this and we will definitely return again. Great value for the level of fun!

Boone, North Carolina
“Hike and Jetboat Ride Combo”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The Hike and Jetboat Ride Combination trip is the perfect family activity. The hike is very beautiful as it heads down to the lake where the Jetboat ride begins. When I went I saw a black bear!!!

Aurora, Colorado
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Tried Something New...”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

...and it was SO much fun. Great staff, adjusting our afternoon reservation earlier due to
T-showers predicted in afternoon. Never been in a boat that spins 180 degrees so fast, it was a hoot. Was with my husband and we totally enjoyed not only the ride, but the friendly staff and the tour of the lake and the history around it. TRY SOMETHING NEW! It was fun!

Roswell, Georgia
“Father's Day jet boat ride”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I've been coming up to the Nantahala area for almost a decade now, but this was my first jet boat ride. It was a blast! Took my dad for father's day, and was a great experience for us to share. Definitely want to take my mom the next time we are up in the area.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thrill seeking at its best”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have been on a few Jet Boats back in New Zealand but this ride was epic. The drivers are extremely knowledgeable of the area and were very competent behind the wheel. I will be joining Smoky River Jet for another thrill ride next time I am back.

Visited May 2013