“Very clean, friendly and hospitable”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Ample parking
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
keepatlar
Crossville, Tennessee
“Our stay at horseshoe hill cabin”
Reviewed April 24, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

We were not happy with our stay at this cabin. The property owner should alert people that there is no heat in the cabin. The fire place was not working when we got there. The owner did send a couple over to fix it. Even after it was on it gave us little heat. Both mornings it was in the low 50's in the cabin the ceilings looked like there had been water damage to them. The tv had only three channels that we could watch . Also, the grounds around the cabin were not attractive at all....cement blocks laying all over. If I had to think of one positive thing to say it would be that the cabin was clean and we were able to bring our dogs. We would not recommend this cabin

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
May 5, 2018
I apologize that there was unseasonably cold weather for your vacation. The 2 previous guests had no complaints and did not make me aware that the pilot light was not working. Thank you for informing me about the cable ( I pay heftily to provide my guests with cable and will call DirectTV) and the cement blocks. My mom that lived next door recently passed and I have not been able to make the trip up to see the place due to the fact I have a minor child still in school. I will have my handyman address the grounds and ceiling ASAP.
Sherpa726...
“Very clean, friendly and hospitable”
Reviewed November 2, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay immensely, and would certainly stay there again. The only complaint we have is, it got pretty cold Sunday night Oct. 29th and with the fireplace not even having a blower on it seemed hard to keep warm. But no fault of the owner, the weather was just not so accomadating. We for sure would stay there again...Thank you for being so courteous.
Sandy and Hillbilly

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
CherylnTo...
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Felt at home!”
Reviewed September 5, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Enjoyed our stay here. The cabin had all the essentials and was very homey. Loved the screened porch.
Would love to come back!

Sue D
“Great location for your smokie mountain get away!!”
Reviewed July 15, 2017 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

We had a ball just travelling around to the many sights and towns around the area! Great restaurants if you did not want to cook in, which we also went to the grocery store and bought great steaks and cooked on the grill several times!! Short trip to Asheville and the Vanderbilt Estate tours, and of course the drive to Deal's Gap on the Tail of the Dragon was a blast in our convertible!! The cabin is not fancy, but sure is comfy!! It has everything that we needed to be happy and have fun!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing