We booked a 2 night stay in a rental called "The Hearth".. Having read a negative review on this house I was prepared for a mediocre experience. I was there for an event and needed the location of this house. The floor plan was also comfortable. I have to agree with the other review of the Hearth though. The bathrooms need a total redo. Old dingy grout and broken tile. The bedding was also hand me down. I brought my own linens luckily. Only 1 television. The decorations were old and outdated. The house has potential which makes me sad. The positive was location to the lodge, the new hot tub, the large family room and the downstairs carpet was new. The Thirteen Moons restaurant saved the trip. The most delicious food ever. Very Nice staff also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nantahala Village is a landmark Great Smoky Mountains destination that caters to family vacations, weddings, corporate retreats, motor club and special interest gatherings. Rental units include Lodge rooms, Fireplace Suites, and on site cabins. Horseback riding, swimming pool, fitness room, game room, playground, mountain biking and hiking trails are all on the property. Zipline adventures, whitewater rafting, the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad and other activities are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Nantahala Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nantahala Village Hotel Bryson City
- Nantahala Village Resort And Spa