My family and I took a short vacation and Nantahala Village was recommended. We had a fireplace suite and it was great. The views from our cabin were beautiful and the outdoor fireplace was excellent. It was convenient to Asheville and Cherokee North Carolina. We did not have dinner but the menu looked great. We did however have breakfast and it was priced correctly and the service and portions were top rate! I would recommend this place for anyone wanting a woodsy get away with a touch of class. Thank you Nantahala village for a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nantahala Village is a landmark Great Smoky Mountains destination that caters to family vacations, weddings, corporate retreats, motor club and special interest gatherings. Rental units include Lodge rooms, Fireplace Suites, and on site cabins. Horseback riding, swimming pool, fitness room, game room, playground, mountain biking and hiking trails are all on the property. Zipline adventures, whitewater rafting, the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad and other activities are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Nantahala Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nantahala Village Hotel Bryson City
- Nantahala Village Resort And Spa