“Horrible Service HORIBBLE Food This Place Really Really SUCKS”
Review of Station Restaurant - CLOSED

Station Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Chesterfield, England, United Kingdom
“Horrible Service HORIBBLE Food This Place Really Really SUCKS”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We were told by locals that it was not very good, WOW I wish we had listened! This ranks up there with one of the worst places I have ever eat ever. The service was absolutely horrible, it was 15 minutes before anyone even showed up to take our order. We waited almost an hour for our meals! The food looked okay when it finally arrived but then the real test, the taste! Wow, it all sucked! My wife order the chicken and pasta and got pork, do they not know the difference or figured we were too stupid to notice! It gets even better! The prices for this crappy service and food was also unbelievable! The average price on the menu seemed to be around $15.00 for most of the dishes which seemed a little high but I'm sure like most you don't mind paying premium prices if you're getting the quality you expect in return! Take my advise along with the MANY other bad reviews on this restaurant, don't waste your time on this sorry restaurant. If you still want to brave it and try it like we did please plan on paying with cash! I didn't leave a tip intentionally but was charged one anyway! Someone should have paid me for having to endure this crap! Thanks " The Station Restaurant " for robbing me with your sorry service and food!

• Visited November 2012

Asheville, NC
“Absolutely the worst restaurant in Bryson City”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

After exiting the Polar Express this restaurant was the closest and easiest for our large party with 3 kids. Expect a long wait, partial delivery of entrees, added gratuity to checks without notice, terrible burgers, cold buns and spotty service. Get a salad if this stop is a must. Advise: leave now and go to Subway. Berger service and better food.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Stay away from this establishment”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

If you like waiting for more than an hour after ordering food and still not getting it, then this place is for you. We had a party of five, four adults and a 3 year old. We arrived at 6:30pm on a Saturday night. We were seated and given menus quickly. Within about five minutes, a waitress came and took our drink order and our food order. We were hungry and ready to get this going... Two in our pary ordered food that came with salads. One salad was brought to the table about 15 minutes later, while the other was forgotten. We asked for the salad and the waitress seemed annoyed but brought back the salad quickly. We then asked for a refill of a water, which NEVER happened. It is about 6:50pm now. We watched other tables, seated well after us, receive their entrees while wondering what is going on with our food. We watched others come in the restaurant, be seated, and then wait for fifteen minutes or more without ever being acknowledged by anyone. Those customers finally left.
At approximately 7:45pm, we watched one last table receive their entrees before us and we left money on the table for our salads and packed our things. We stood for a couple of minutes thinking the waitress might acknowledge us, but that never happened. I have never walked out of a restaurant, until now and I will NEVER go back here.
It is a true shame because the food options in Bryson City are limited. A great restaurant would do well here. Families get off of the train close and they are guaranteed business. Too bad they do not have a staff that cares enough about the business or customers to make it a great restaurant.

• Visited November 2012
“Go to another restaurant!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

It was hot outside and the a/c was welcomed. Waitress was prompt and very friendly, bit when the food came we were very disappointed. It was totally un-eatable!
The chef/owner refused to do anything about it. We asked to speak with him about it but he refused to come out and authorized the waitress to take $1 off our $30 bill. We were flabbergasted to say the least. I would never step foot in this restaurant again. The owners must be used to people complaining but to refuse to speak to a customer says it all!

Danville, VA
“THIS PLACE SUCKS!!!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We went to this place due to the fact of the overall cleanliness was a 96. That was a big mistake! My wife's salad looked ok and was huge. I ordered the Philly cheese steak which had no taste at all even with some ranch dressing on it. Tasted like cardboard. My kids ordered the kids pizza.... You might as well go to the grocery store and get your kids a Red Baron pizza and heat it up yourself. My sons pizza was cold when he got it and all they did was warm it up in the microwave and brought it back out. Their pizza didn't even come with anything. Just a microwave pizza for $4.00. And to top it all off, I gave the lady a $2.00 tip just b/c I was trying to be nice for sucky food and service and she took it upon herself to make it a 20% tip which was $8.20. I am going to stop by there tomorrow and put my foot in someone's butt and get my money back. This place does not even deserve a rating so it is not getting one from me!

Visited November 2012