“Nice Place to unwind”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brevard
The Red House Inn Brevard
Ranked #1 of 5 Brevard B&B and Inns
Dothan, Alabama
“Nice Place to unwind”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Stayed overnight on October 15th. We had never been to Brevard, so really did not know what to expect. Tracie and Daniel were great hosts, and really helpful with local information. The breakfast was delicious with a great assortment of foods. Hope to visit there again in the future.

grant2013

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank grant2003

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Davidson, North Carolina
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We just returned from a two night stay in the Taylor-Epworth Suite at The Red House Inn. My husband and I were looking for accommodations walking distance to a small downtown and central to hiking. This property was PERFECT.

Upon arrival we were greeted by Daniel (owner) who showed us around the house and to our rooms..he also was very kind to help with our luggage.

The Taylor-Epworth suite is quite spacious with an extremely comfortable king-size bed, flat screen TV and sitting area. Also it adjoins/opens to a sitting room with a futon, coffee table, mini-fridge, and coffee maker. Both the sleeping room and the sitting room have access to the 2nd level (this suite is on the 2nd level) front porch/veranda. It was a lovely place to relax post hiking!
The bathroom is also spacious and offers a double head shower with great water pressure and warm water that takes no time to heat up. It was also a treat post hiking. Very CLEAN!

Breakfast was cooked/served by the owners Daniel & Tracie, who did a wonderful job. We are vegetarian and we had no issues with breakfast options. It was delicious.

Daniel & Tracie are very knowledgeable with area hikes, restaurants and things to do.
We dined at Hobnob (downtown Brevard and walking distance) our first night and Square Root (downtown Brevard and walking distance) our second night. Both were fantastic.

This truly was a perfect weekend getaway and we cannot wait to return!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank journeysaboundtravel
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We just completed a weekend stay at the Red House Inn - Our group would give Tracie, her family, and the Inn a 10+ rating - our rooms were spacious with separate baths and many details included - Tracie also was very helpful booking dinner reservations and helping us figure out a great day hiking in Pisgah - We all would highly recommend this B and B to everyone!

Room Tip: loved the large room with the upstairs front porch
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank jb b
Vestavia Hills, Alabama
Reviewed September 1, 2012

My wife and stayed in the cottage which was perfect for us. The room was very large with a separate private bathroom, comfortable bed, sofa, wall mounted flat screen television, refrigerator, coffee pot, ceiling fan, free wi-fi and a very good window mounted air conditioner. We enjoyed an afternoon drink on the private porch of the cottage. This B&B is just a short walk to downtown Brevard where shopping and restaurants abound. This location is very close to Brevard College. The driveway was freshly paved and the grounds were immaculate. The breakfast was superb and cooked by one of the two owners. The owners were very friendly and were the ultimate hosts. We had never been to Brevard and we had a great time. Price wise I found this visit to be an exceptional value.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the cottage but I am sure the rooms are as nice as we found the cottage. Parking is very...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Jeffrey B
New Jersey
Reviewed August 10, 2012

My husband and I stayed the day before picking up our daughter from camp. Tracie recommended a perfect hike for us and even drew us a map. Our suite was fantastic! After the hike we relaxed on our own private porch and listened to an afternoon thunderstorm. Even my husband who is very skeptical about B&B's, loved it! Our king sized bed was luxurious and everything was very clean. Free wireless and a fabulous breakfast won us over for life, or at least until next year when we bring her back to camp!

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank loisgrif
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We have been coming to the Brevard area for more than 30 years and always enjoy attending the Brevard Music Festival in the summer. Usually we stay up on the Blue Ridge Parkway and drive in to Brevard for the concerts. This year we decided try to find something in town and came upon the reveiws of the Red House Inn on Tripadvisor. What a great find! Very clean, quiet, convenient and comfortable and the breakfast out on the front porch each morning was a delicious way to start the day! Daniel and Tracie were so pleasant and helpful. Not that we had to ask for anything much becasue they had already thought of and provided everyting to make us feel welcome and well cared for. If you check out the website you will see what a lovely job they have done of restoring and maintaining this lovely old home. I am a pretty picky traveler but I don't hesitate to give the Red House Inn an Excellent rating. I plan to stay there again!

Room Tip: They also have a bungalow and a small cottage near the Inn that would be great for families or sever...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank happytravelers1979
Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed July 6, 2012

My daughter and I stayed here(second year in a row) the night before she started camp, and it was perfect, again. Tracy and Daniel are great hosts, very helpful in every way. I stayed an extra night so that I could take advantage of the great cycling in the area, and Daniel's first-hand experience on the roads in and around the area was extremely helpful to me. He's also a great breakfast chef, as my daughter and I both admitted that the waffles AND the bacon we had were the best!! Without asking, Tracy even brought out extra fruit for me, because I told her I had an allergy to the peaches that came on the side. The location is in a quiet residential area, only one to two blocks from the best restaurants, and maybe 3 blocks from the heart of the 'action' in Brevard. We slept very well here; I love the soft sheets and mattress. Yes, no doubt, I plan to stay here again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank surfdougie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brevard
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard
Highland Lake Inn & Resort Hendersonville
The Inn at Brevard
The Inn at Brevard
#4 of 5 in Brevard

Been to The Red House Inn Brevard? Share your experiences!