“Good food, just one suggestion”
Review of Clock of Brevard Fine Foods - CLOSED

Clock of Brevard Fine Foods
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good food, just one suggestion”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stopped here to purchase The Clock Special for a family get-together, which consists of 16 pieces of chicken, two sides, eight rolls and tea. The food was very delicious and the people at the restaurant were very helpful to an out-of-towner like myself. I only have one complaint. For $35.00 (including taxes) I kind of expected to have enough food for eight people; however, we got a very small cup of mashed potatoes and a very small cup of green beans with the meal and we wound up giving each person about a tablespoon of sides, which let's be honest isn't enough to feed a mouse! We had more than enough chicken, but more than two bites of sides per person would have been nice! However, everything was very yummy so I'm guessing if you're NOT trying to feed eight people and you just stop in for a regular lunch or dinner you can't go wrong here. I still recommend it!

• Visited June 2013

Brevard NC
“The Best Place in Brevard!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Everything on their menu is good. I particular y like the chili cheeseburger, my husbands likes the barbecue sandwich. We both LOVE the fried chicken. It can't be beat! Great Greek salad. They have just extended their menu to include a selection of vegetables. If you're in Brevard, The Clock is a must!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank FrequentTraveler0308
Pisgah Forest, North Carolina
“Absolutely love The Clock”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I have to get chicken tenders with BBQ sauce when I go eat at The Clock. I have had other menu items and they are great too but love their BBQ sauce and the house salad dressing. Great staff. Always fast and friendly and a great family owned business. One of our favorites.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank tjr6404
Viera, Florida
“Great Fried Chicken”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Fried chicken was crispy, juicy and delicious. Coleslaw and mac n cheese sides were tasty too. This no-frills diner with good food & friendly service is worth a visit.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank BohemianBarfly
Columbia, South Carolina
“Way Better Than Fast Food”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Wonderful place to get a burger, chicken, huge corn dog or even a gyro. Food is fresh, prepared right and consistent. My grandchildren always get the corn dogs, but my wife and I have tried various items on the menu and we've never been disappointed.

• Visited October 2012