“Pretty good”

Manhasset, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pretty good”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have to be honest . I am from an older generation and never liked sushi but friend took me there and could not say no. It was actually pretty good. I had the Godzilla roll which was not completely raw (it was fried on the outside) and it was very tasty. I also had the ginger salad i think this is what it was called and was also impressed.
Great first sushi experience.

• Visited April 2013

Parkersburg, West Virginia
“Excellent Sushi!!!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I can't say enough about this place. This is the best sushi I've had. It's hard to believe that this restaurant is located in a little town nowhere near the coast. Mondays and Thursdays are buy 1 get one free sushi night and that is a bargain. I've never had a bad roll there. In Brevard every year at this time and we always know where we're eating on Mondays and Thursdays!

• Visited March 2013
Brevard, North Carolina
“Awesome Sushi, even in the mountains”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Love, love, LOVE Sora, and their sister restaurant, UMI in Hendersonville. The owner and staff are really friendly, they are always having specials, and their food is amazing. Totally worth the price. We go here twice a month, and have never had a bad experience.

• Visited September 2012
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
“The best Japanese food I haven't had from my whole life”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Their foods was absolutely delicious and the service is great,great,great. When you tasted the freshest fish at an excellent Japanese eatery, you will feel full thankful in your mouth up to your heart.

• Visited February 2013
Brevard, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Sushi Around”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Very innovative and delicious. Often use mango and other non-traditional ingredients in their rolls. Wonderful place. Has a devoted following. When we aren't traveling, we go there at least once a week. The "Dynamite Mussels" are dynamite!

Visited November 2012