“Pretty good”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have to be honest . I am from an older generation and never liked sushi but friend took me there and could not say no. It was actually pretty good. I had the Godzilla roll which was not completely raw (it was fried on the outside) and it was very tasty. I also had the ginger salad i think this is what it was called and was also impressed.
Great first sushi experience.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I can't say enough about this place. This is the best sushi I've had. It's hard to believe that this restaurant is located in a little town nowhere near the coast. Mondays and Thursdays are buy 1 get one free sushi night and that is a bargain. I've never had a bad roll there. In Brevard every year at this time and we always know where we're eating on Mondays and Thursdays!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Love, love, LOVE Sora, and their sister restaurant, UMI in Hendersonville. The owner and staff are really friendly, they are always having specials, and their food is amazing. Totally worth the price. We go here twice a month, and have never had a bad experience.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Their foods was absolutely delicious and the service is great,great,great. When you tasted the freshest fish at an excellent Japanese eatery, you will feel full thankful in your mouth up to your heart.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Very innovative and delicious. Often use mango and other non-traditional ingredients in their rolls. Wonderful place. Has a devoted following. When we aren't traveling, we go there at least once a week. The "Dynamite Mussels" are dynamite!