“Great sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Sora has big town sushi in a small town location. Check out their 50% off nights in the winter- very popular with the locals!

Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Amazing taste and presentation. You get your moneys worth for lunch as that is the meal we had. the quality of the food is superb. do a great job of making and melding mouth watering food. a perfect place for a date night if you like japenese food. plan on going again the next rime we visit brevard.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We'll be back for sure. Enough said....... The food (sushi for her and Thai for me) was fresh and prepared very well. I have never had the chicken prepared in a white broth as it was and I will never forget the incredible taste either. I am not a sushi person but she said the sushi was outstanding and very fresh as well. We complimented the chefs as they were very appreciative as well as our waitress Coco who was a very enthusiastic Japanese girl. Overall a great experience!!!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This restaurant was clean and had a nice soothing atmosphere. The food was absolutely delicious and I would definitely go there again, and recommend it. I had hibachi steak which came with choice of salad or soup, and the meal came with very savory vegetables and rice. My daughter had soba noodle soup, the other daughter had hibachi chicken, and my husband had a big bowl of veggies, sorry can't remember the proper name. We did not try the sushi while there.

1  Thank Sherri S
Reviewed October 25, 2012

A very nice surprise for sushi in the mountains. Very solid rolls and sashimi for a nice lunch break and the price was right. I will definitely go back when we happen to be passing through Brevard, NC on our way to ......