“Awesome challah bread on Friday mornings”
Review of Blue Ridge Bakery - MOVED

Blue Ridge Bakery
Pittsburgh, PA
“Awesome challah bread on Friday mornings”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Delicious yeasty challah bread, with slightly crisp crust. They only make it on on Friday mornings though.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank PghAnnie

Concord, North Carolina
“The most decadent five minutes of my life”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My wife and I were coming down from the blue ridge parkway today and as we got near the highway 276 and 64 intersection I casually commented on how I was in the mood for cake or pie. In less than a minute she had gps'd the closest bakery and away we went. Five minutes later we pulled into the parking lot and could see everything through the door. My dream had come true. The ladies were delightful as we perused the trays and the only words we could get out were, "oh my god look at that!" We left with two cream cheese brownies that were two of the most delicious, flavorful treats I have ever tasted. That was the beginning. We finished with a sea salt caramel brownie that was out of this world and brought home a small pumpkin, apple, pecan pie that would have made my grandma proud. Will NEVER cruise through brevard without stopping by. Well done blue ridge,very well done!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jhudtraveler
Brevard, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

These guys can bake (and cook). They have heavenly giant cupcakes with fresh strawberries, fantastic baklava, creamy eclairs, etc. My mouth is watering thinking about it. They have lunch and they cater too. Have been to a number of events in Brevard they have catered and they are very versatile. Katrin also hosts cooking classes. Love this place

Visited June 2013
1 Thank lorileigh63
Texas
“Excellent!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

If I lived nearby I would gain a lot of weight. Their pastries are excellent. A great place to eat breakfast and to buy something for later.

Visited May 2013
Brevard, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good for sweets”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Good handmade confections - cookies, tarts, cakes - but not that upscale. More American than European orientation. Few if any breads or other bakery items. Think they may make them only certain days of the week.

Visited February 2013