“Yum yum!”

Pescados
Ranked #17 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Featuring both fresh and local food alike. We specialize in Blackened Grilled Fish Burritos. Our world famous Guacamole is made fresh daily as well as our delicious blends of salsa and Pico de Gallo.
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My fiancé and I love hiking the forests around Brevard and randomly stopped here. I'm sure glad we did! The service we received was awesome and the portions we gigantic for the price! We loved it so much we have eaten there twice since our first visit and we live two hours away. Worth checking out!

There are newer reviews for Pescados

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Each year on our visit to Brevard, we have taken the time to grab lunch here. The food is always excellent, service good and the price for the quantity and quality can't be beaten!

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Everything is always delicious here. Portions are huge and a great value for the money. Kid friendly atmosphere but space to sit can be difficult during the busy times of the day. New drink cups are nice!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Mexican restaurant in downtown Brevard. Convenient location. Food is ok. Customer service is always right on.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I enjoyed my visit at this Latin cuisine. I definitely got what I paid for and it fit the atmosphere of what I needed. DEFINITELY WILL BE BACK AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!