“Fresh, Made-Your-Way!”

Pescados
Ranked #15 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Featuring both fresh and local food alike. We specialize in Blackened Grilled Fish Burritos. Our world famous Guacamole is made fresh daily as well as our delicious blends of salsa and Pico de Gallo.
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Fresh, Made-Your-Way!”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Great fresh food, made to your specifications. Quick, reasonably-priced. Awesome guacamole!

NC
“Love the fish tacos!”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

Made to order. Try the homemade gaucamole! I usually get the fish tacos.

Visited October 2011
Brevard, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food and service, friendly people”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

We had a variety of food on their new menu. The soft tacos with tender steak pieces, or the chipotle chicken, and a variety of fresh vegtables and cheese were our favorites. Plenty of salsa,chips, and a generous side of delicious guacamole was filling. But be cautious of the hot salsa which I thought was really too hot, instead try medium or mild, or their latest treat,,,pinapple salsa. Located in an attractive indoor or outdoor setting in the mall across from Brevard College.

1 Thank Jim H
Brevard, North Carolina
“Fresh and flavorful burritos. Everyone in my family loved their meal.”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

My family was excited to try Pescados again after learning that they were under new management. We are very glad that we went. The new chipotle chicken is tender and full of flavor with just the right amount of heat. I had a quesadilla with chicken, black beans and spinach. The spinach was fresh and chopped right in front of me. My children shared an order of nachos and loved them. We liked that we could add whatever fresh toppings that we wanted for one price. The salsa bar had a nice variety of salsas and they all tasted fresh and flavorful. I especially enjoyed the pineapple salsa. If you haven't been to Pescados in a while I would recommend giving it a try.

2 Thank brevmom
Brevard, NC
“The old Pescado's is baaaaaaack!!”
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Other older reviews are accurate in their view that Pescado's, under new management, was declining in quality. The good news is that there is now even NEWER MANAGEMENT as of October of 2011 and things are looking up! The staff is very friendly and the emphasis on fresh, quality ingredients is back! Hallelujah! I am back to eating there sometimes twice daily.

3 Thank AlkiBrevard