“Unique food, very tasty”
Review of The Square Root

The Square Root
Ranked #2 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in a beautifully restored historic building...down a quiet alley in the heart of Downtown Brevard, The Square Root Restaurant is as well known for its architectural and artistic decor as it is for its fabulous food. Whether you're hoping to enjoy the ambiance of our indoor dining room, our locally crafted wood bar top, or the fresh breezes of our covered outdoor patio - there is room for everyone. Our atmosphere is inviting for romantic evenings, cocktails with friends, and family gatherings. We pride ourselves on serving locally roasted coffee from The Brown Bean, and we offer several local brews on tap and by the bottle. Menu choices include options to please the young and the old, the adventurous and the picky eaters, and anyone who enjoys delicious fresh food at reasonable prices. We also offer a full bar with extensive wine and cocktail choices.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I found Square Root by a trip advisor review and were not disappointed. I enjoyed the roasted beet salad (which is definitely stepping out of my comfort zone) with the mandarin orange dressing. He had the lamb meatballs on flatbreat which was spicy and divine! The restaurant also offered a number of local brews on tap. If in Brevard, we will visit again.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have visited Square Root numerous times for a cocktail and appetizer. Love the atmosphere of the bar, definitely has the most gorgeous bar top I have ever seen. Will have to take the time to eat dinner

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I vacationed for a few days in Brevard, North Carolina, in early October 2013, and on our second night there we ate at the Square Root. It was very cozy and well decorated with local art work and the furnishings were made from local wood by local craftsmen... the bar top was beautiful, which was made from a local tree. In addition to a great menu, they also offered a great wine list, and many of the menu items were organically grown locally. I had the seared ahi tuna and my wife had the lobster macaroni and they were both very good, as was the service and ambiance. They also offered a very nice "dog-friendly" patio for dinning al fresco with your favorite pooch.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Always consistently good food and service. One of my favorites here in Brevard. Try brunch on Sunday.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

What a great place to eat in downtown Bervard! My husband ordered the Parmesan herb mountain trout and raved about the great seasonings and wonderful mashed potatoes. I ordered the house-made black bean burger which is the best I have ever had! We both managed to squeeze in dessert where we had pumpkin pie & carrot cake cheesecake, both were delicious. Our server was great & the restaurant had a great local feel. We would return again!

1  Thank RunningArtist