“Absolutely Amazing”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

We are new to the area and are so glad we have found "our restaurant". We have been here numerous times over the past month and are always pleased with the food and service. Sometimes it does take a little long to get the food out, but it's always fresh and to perfection. Which is worth the wait. The bartenders are very liberal with the pour, which always helps. The owners are always there to make sure everything is running smoothly and that all the guests are happy. We have been around, and believe this to be one of the best restaurants you'll find in Brevard.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

We have been coming to Brevard for 7 years and Jordan Street Cafe is the best restaurant bar none in Brevard!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I've eaten there before and it was excellent, but this time it was disappointing. There were 7 of us in the party and, although they were quite busy, it should not take a full hour + after ordering to get your meal. The food seemed a bit dry. As I say, this place has a very good reputation so this may have been a rare occurrence. I'll give it another try next time I'm back in Brevard.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

My favorite part of the experience was the bartender. He had unique and delicious drink specials. Watching him make them was so entertaining.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

OK, granted a lot of those meals were in the Brevard College cafeteria. ;-) But this was really tasty. I went there on the Friday night before the Assault on the Carolinas cycling event, and the place was full. We were seated within 5 minutes. The service was good, and our server had good recommendations on the menu items. There were 5 of us; I got the bacon-wrapped trout, and the fellas all ordered different burgers. The burgers were monstrous, handmade, and delicious. I will definitely go back next time I visit.