“Swanky”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Wasn't in the mood to experiment much for dinner, so I just got a sandwich, but it was very, very good. Not sure if it was the fact I was flying solo, or didn't order much food, but I felt like I was a nuisance for my server who wasn't very interactive or attentive. Odd for a restaurant of this caliber. Just guessing I caught them on an off night.

There are newer reviews for Jordan Street Cafe

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We sat on the bar side and ordered "sandwich type" food. Everyone enjoyed what they had.
The Jamaican jerk burger is HOT!
Fried pickles are the best we have had anywhere.
Shrimp Gyro was wonderful.
Chicken wrap was great.
And the Porter that they sell is great.
So far the best place we have found in Brevard.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

The dinner food is excellent and the atmosphere is great. Have had dinner here several times and never been disappointed. Tried lunch here once and did not find the selections or service to compare with the dinner service.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

The wait staff was slow and could not keep focused enough to get the orders straight. We were told they would have brought us bread, but OPPs they were all out of bread. The chicken masala had plastic bits in it and the pasta dish also had a small unchewable thing in it. Altogether not an experience I would ever wish to repeat. Two hours for a disappointing meal.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Six people....six salads...six with dirt!! Unwashed greens are not a good thing. When pointed out to the staff, the attitude was 'who cares?'
A 'never-return-here' kinda place!!